PotChimp's Side Projects

I was mad as Hell but then laughed about it today. I ain't got paid in a month that's straightened out now I think but I still can't afford to toss sandwich components in the trash like that. I thought the lettuce was in bad shape or I forgot to take the plastic off the cheese (yes I've done that too) until I pulled the sammy away trying to tear the bite off then I knew something was wrong :) Beats that time I needed some pep-toe bizzmall and gulped down some calamine lotion instead :thumb:

i was mad as hell but then laughed about it today. I ain't got paid in a month that's straightened out now i think but i still can't afford to toss sandwich components in the trash like that. I thought the lettuce was in bad shape or i forgot to take the plastic off the cheese (yes i've done that too) until i pulled the sammy away trying to tear the bite off then i knew something was wrong :) beats that time i needed some pep-toe bizzmall and gulped down some calamine lotion instead :thumb:

omg! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I put this Free Tibet clone under 12/12 this morning:

014660.JPG

I wish I would have done better with this 818GDP:

012793.JPG
0071353.JPG

But it's heavy :)

The top of my Pre '98 is light bleached and heat stressed (I'll be doing major tweeking on two of my units after my Charlottes' Web grow), but the lower and middle buds are trich laden :thumb:

0101022.JPG
0081246.JPG
0091112.JPG

:)

Post more pics soon.....

Oh I forgot to say I'm gonna toss a cool bean in a wet paper towel to fight for room in one of my units :)

OG Raskal - White S1 (fem)

I'll start it right now..... :thumb:

Nice!

That's okay somebody needed to straighten them out

us PotChimps are color blind as a bat.

i JUST LEARNED FROM A 420 FRIEND THAT YOU GOT A LOT GOING ON (DOH!) in here, he was right! :thumb: great threads PotChimp I don't know here to start, I may tag along if there are any seats left in one of your "yards" / journals.

thanks for the :rofl: & you got game :goodjob: nice buds grown, very impressive for a chimp w/ poor vision:bravo:

later :surf:

Thanks man and welcome there's always plenty of room I got so much going on I can't keep track of it right now :)
Here's a current rundown: I just chopped a GDP clone that I selfed and started a Free Tibet clone into flower today. My Charlotte's Web grow is giving Charlie Brown's Christmas tree a run for its money :( I have a Chemdawg D BX 3 clone I'll be chopping this week, a 818GDP (unstable cross of my own) I'll be chopping next week, and a Pre '98 a few weeks after that. I'm doing a breeding project with that same Chemdawg D BX 3 strain I was trying to get something like Chem D out of but I effed it up and it's more like '91 Chem (I think). I've got a SCROG going with one of the phenos from the third generation too.
I just started 3 Zamal Reunion reg seeds (African strain) about a month ago and I'll be putting them under 9/15 in about 2 weeks, but as bad as some of my sativa grows go they'll probably move back to Africa after the third week and take their chances with the ebola virus :( My clones are doing bad and all my revegs croaked so there's not much going on there. I think I'll be starting a Hippie Killer grow in about a month. If I chop, dry, cure, and smoke it, then you don't hear from me, again they must not be using false advertisement :rip:

Thanks for taking time to share that rundown, I'll be honest, you are several years ahead of my knowledge level, I'm a bit out of my league in here, but I'm sure I can learn a lot just by reading your threads. One thing I know for sure is that you make the reading :rofl: I like that.

thanks again PotChimp :thumb: I brought you some Dead Hippy, it's all yours, I'm afraid to smoke it :passitleft:

I put that 818GDP cross in the dark today. It's a bit too soon, but I'm backed up. I'll get pics of it up when I can. I had to put a Free Tibet clone in that unit and get a few other things going. The OG Raskal White S1 is out of the soil and growing. Here's the unit with the Free Tibet on the left, Chem project offshoot in the middle, and Pre '98 on the right:

0091113.JPG

The heat is so bad in this unit that if I go any higher than this with the plants,

0101023.JPG

the heat gets to the leaves in a bad way. I could go another foot higher (where the tops should be) if I get the heat problem under control. After my Charlotte's Web grow I'm putting this 600 watt setup into another expanded unit and going 400; that will solve that problem and I'll get my dead space back. Here's a Pre '98 close-up:

012794.JPG

It don't got long :straightface:

Man I had to chop the unstable 818 Headband x GDP early 'cause it was taking too long but I thought this yields like crazy, smells good and is frosty so I'm gonna reveg it. Can't wait to get a clone of this going :) (sorry my camera was giving flash warnings of a low battery so I took quick crappy pics):

0011935.JPG
0021918.JPG

Then as I was cutting her down to size, I saw this (again, crappy pic but I think we all recognize the color) :straightface:

0031838.JPG

Dangnation, dangnabbit, and dang it all to Hell! I like this pot too! Oh well I got a bunch more seeds of it; maybe I'll toss another bean of it in the dirt someday. :)

If it gets that far before hermie, a guy can work with it. Nice dense frosty buds!

:thumb:

It might not get that far next time though, Graytail :) It gets some stress and it'll go off on me; I know my luck. I've gotten a few nanner plants from the company that does that particular cut of Headband. I'm almost outta dope again anyway, so those extra lil' buds I would have left on the plant will come in handy. I'm smoking on my Pre '98 top right now as a matter of fact :)
I just had to stop typing I was laughing like crazy thinking how much grass I burn up and how quick I do it :blunt: If I quit messin' around and ran these five units like a factory I'd only smoke more it'd just be blunts instead of fatties so I might as well scrap the plans for a sixth grow unit.....

It was nice to get out for a bit today haven't done it in a while smoked a fatty and went to the Chinese all you can eat buffet the Chinese people had to fake their way through the friendliness 'cause the ol' chimp filled his hollow leg I know they hate that $hit :)
I thought I'd come back and put some notes down before I smoked another fatty and forgot. I fed the Pre '98, Free Tibet clone this morning. I'll keep with AN Iguana for now, but I want to look into GO's line soon. I have the Pre '98 spread out some to try to keep mold out of the grow. It grows clustered and the nugs are dense, so I tied some branches down on it. The Free Tibet clone is getting bigger and is showing hairs, although it never really stopped growing them through reveg. I'll get some pics up soon; hopefully some of my other clones will start taking.

Pre '98 Bubba Kush nugs:

0061438.JPG

A Free Tibet clone:

0081250.JPG

Both (with a SCROG in the middle):

0051629.JPG

I keep laughing every time I think of those people at the Chinese all you can eat place after my fourth plate they were like ah so :bitingnails: as if the look from the fifth plate wasn't classic enough, when I went to get my dessert the lady was like stop grasshopper! :yikes: I should :lot-o-toke: and go back up there again today :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom