PotChimp's Side Projects

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't remember why the Hell I bought that thing. Ooh, when you put it near the light the number's higher and when you move it away the number's lower that must mean the further away from the bulb you get the less light there is oh wow man how did I survive all these years without this life saving device? :)

Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1:

0011922.JPG
0021907.JPG

Goofy nug off that dang 818GDP cross I did (stil smells like candy):

0051620.JPG

I'll get me some weed soon; the Bubba Kush looks like it's turning, but it goes 8-1/2 weeks so I still got 4. The others in that unit will be out in about 2-3 weeks, at which point I can put a Free Tibet clone in again and spread out my Chem cross plant. Post more pics soon.....

:straightface:

Wouldn't you know it? I smoked a doob of that dried top I cut off the 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple unstable cross I did and the pot's good :straightface: I'll do better with the clone and I'll probably reveg the plant if that clone doesn't take, but it figures something that stretches like this would be the one that has a good buzz. I'll put the clone into flower right when it starts growing to keep it shorter.
I'm thinking that it's really more a 4 way cross between Big Bud, Purple Urkel, SFV OG, and Sour Diesel (seeing as how the parents weren't stable). The smell must be from the Purple Urkel, but the taste has a fuel to it and a bit of citrus which is probably the Diesel and the OG Kush. Maybe it got the yield from Big Bud because it looks like it's gonna be a decent one :)

I found a thread to post it on but I'm not sure I got the right one. I might top that plant; it's in the heat stress zone and I'd like to spread the branches out some so those nugs can get big and frosty. The other plants in the unit will be going in the dark in about two weeks so I should do it before then. No further signs of grey mold or bud rot. Yet..... :wood:

Note: Since my garden is doing well with it I decided to try my aerated compost tea on the Free Tibet clone and my Pre '98 Bubba Kush plant. I use approx. 4-1/2 gal. non-chlorinated water, 1 cup vermicompost, 1 cup worm compost, 3 Tbsp. molasses, and 1 cup processed chicken manure 3-3-3. I bubble it anywhere from 18-24 hours. If this works like I think it's gonna, I'm switching over to compost tea from now on. I'm adding 1 Tbsp. rock phosphate to that recipe from now on because I have a lot of tomatoes and I need to increase the P. I'll post pics to show progress soon.

Smiley that used to be a peace sign but doesn't feel too optimistic about peace these days (as you can tell by the look on his face)>>>>> :straightface:

Smiley that used to be a peace sign but doesn't feel too optimistic about peace these days (as you can tell by the look on his face)>>>>> :straightface:

This world is mine for the taking, make me king
As we move toward a new world order

Rock On
:allgood:
Potchimp

Time for Simian Rule
Spare me and I will be your gardener :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't look for my kind to take over we'll turn the whole planet into an overgrown Old Timers Haze plant you'll have to grow one of your thing on Godzilla's back plants to blow nuclear fire on it all and get everything back to normal. :)

If I get the time since you're always messin' around with my pics :) I'll take that one of yours, get a Godzilla pic and try to superimpose them both so the calyxes look like they're on his back doubt I'm that good with a drawing package though.....

Don't look for my kind to take over we'll turn the whole planet into an overgrown Old Timers Haze plant you'll have to grow one of your thing on Godzilla's back plants to blow nuclear fire on it all and get everything back to normal. :)

If I get the time since you're always messin' around with my pics :) I'll take that one of yours, get a Godzilla pic and try to superimpose them both so the calyxes look like they're on his back doubt I'm that good with a drawing package though.....

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry I messed with your images....

Oh speaking of which a special thank you to the guy who thought it was a good idea to make sticky note pads close to the same size as a slice of cheese did it ever occur to you that somebody would smoke a joint and get too lazy to turn on the kitchen light while he's making a sandwich when there's an orange sticky pad with only a few sheets left closely resembling the thickness of a slice of pasteurized process imitation cheese on his table and forget that he didn't get the cheese out put the sticky note pad on his sandwich take a big bite and almost choke on it I'm guessing no on that. Glow in the dark ink! "This is not cheese!" Damn I gotta brainstorm all your $hit? :straightface:

See? Loadies have more interesting lives than straight people. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh speaking of which a special thank you to the guy who thought is was a good idea to make sticky note pads close to the same size as a slice of cheese did it ever occur to you that somebody would smoke a joint and get too lazy to turn on the kitchen light while he's making a sandwich when there's an orange sticky pad with only a few sheets left closely resembling the thickness of a slice of pasteurized process imitation cheese on his table and forget that he didn't get the cheese out put the sticky note pad on his sandwich take a big bite and almost choke on it I'm guessing no on that. Glow in the dark ink! "This is not cheese!" Damn I gotta brainstorm all your $hit? :straightface:

That old chimp humor is slipping back in... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom