It's in this grouping (second plant from the left):

011839.JPG

This GDP is in there too:

012761.JPG

The plant in back is the GDP I'll be S1'ing soon:

010976.JPG

Post more pics soon; busy as Hell.

:peace:

I took a clone from the next Chemdawg D BX 3 clone I have ready today and put it into flower. That makes the unit the GDP is in ready to do my S1 project. I'll start the colloidal silver solution in a day or two and switch the timer over to 12/12 today. I'll apply the spray to the tops (I took off the apical meristem to keep the height down) and let the bottom flowers seed out. The second GDP clone I have is getting bigger but it will be a few weeks until it's ready to put into 12/12. And the biggest GDP clone I have will be getting the chop in about 4 weeks.

I put a sulfer evaporator in the unit the GDPs are in this morning. I put 1 Tbsp. of sulfer prills into the cup and after about 1/2 hour I can smell it in the other room. I held my breath and checked it once. The light yellow flat-oval shaped prills have melted into a brown liquid. I'll check it periodically and give everybody using one an idea of how long it takes.

It works, I feel comfortable with it (I didn't at first 'cause they're for greenhouses that are around 10' x 10' x 10'), so I put it on a timer to run for 4 hours tonight after lights off. I won't run it again for about a week, then once more a week after that. This is preventative mostly; I've chopped pretty much everything that had it. I'll do it about the 3rd, 4th, and 5th week of flower each grow and hope to end the bud rot and grey mold problem. Until I decide to make a grow room instead of closets I am going to stop using smart pots; as much as I like them, they are humidity holders and mold loves to grow on them :(

Edit: I read a little more info, and switched the sulfer evaporator timer to 3 hours on during the beginning of the off cycle. I'll do it the same # of times (3), and once a week.

Lookin good Chimp bet thet GDP is gonna be some dank weed.:peace::goodjob::bravo:

This is about my 4th time around with this pheno. Harley09. It hasn't disappointed me yet :) The last clone I chopped got bud rot and grey mold on the top cola (hence the sulfer evaporator), but the buds that didn't get it smoke good. I'm going to extract oil from it all in a few days once my CDDBX3 clone is dry enough to smoke. The SNS-214 I used on it turned the buds brown from being too wet and too close to the light and it tastes a little like the spray even after a light bud wash. I keep forgetting to post pics of a bud or two; it doesn't look good, though. This one'll be okay.....

Here's a few more pics :)
The GDP again:

0041642.JPG
0051558.JPG

The unit that it's in with the hanging sulfer evaporator:

0031747.JPG

Some of the smoke from the last one, browned up from humidity burn (from spraying to prevent grey mold):

012763.JPG

Free Tibet clone:

0081188.JPG

Oh what the Hell my dryer rack with some buds (top and second down - Chemdawg D BX 3, third down - Mr. Nice, fourth down - SSH):

014641.JPG

:hmmmm: I am going to keep an eye on your progress. Good Luck and sorry about the mold

Damn, that's some really fine lookin' produce, both present and future!

:thumb:

Gotta toss you reps for that!

Groovy sulphur thingy, too - where does a guy get one of those?

Damn, that's some really fine lookin' produce, both present and future!

:thumb:

Gotta toss you reps for that!

Groovy sulphur thingy, too - where does a guy get one of those?

I bought it at the hydro shop, Graytail. Certain types of light bulbs are becoming obsolete and hard to find, and I don't have much time for DIY so I decided not to make a homemade one. The sulfer prills were about fifteen bucks and the sulfer evaporator was one twenty (ouch).

You think that's cool, check out my high tech colloidal silver solution generator!

0011829.JPG

;)

Heheh, yeah, love it! It reminds me of stuff I did in science class back in a previous century, also in those days when "transistor batteries" were the newest greatest thing. I was a bit of a chemistry geek. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a vivid burned-in memory of listening to Otis Redding doing "Dock of the Bay" through my pocket transistor radio earphone while sitting in a tree on a breezy gorgeous morning in June. School was out and it was summertime and the livin' was easy! Out of the house and on my bike by 7 AM. The world was Mine! :headbanger:

Note: I fed the GDP closest to chop a bit less than 1/2 gallon of RO water with AN Mother Earth Bloom. I bought it a while ago to use for reasons like this (one plant that needs fed in a group separately). It will allow me to feed steady without in between waterings, which is what I'm going to try in order to remedy my moderate yields and overly yellow harvests. The younger plants will get fed every other time. Post more pics soon.

One twenty :yikes:

I think I am going to get one though if your report is "battle won"

I decided to make some hash oil this morning :) It's outside boiling off now. I used the remains of the mother plant for my Chem D breeding project and mostly this GDP from that last chop:

0041646.JPG

It looks good so far; I'll post a finished pic after I put hot water under it for a few hours.

Well I come around the corner to check on my hash oil and there I see a housefly stumbling around the edge of the pyrecks bowl I threw a pen at his a$$ and we about threw down but there's a few pieces of I don't know what it is I gotta pick out of the oil with a needle now from the commotion I think it's probably his crap from when he saw the pen flying at him little bastard I barely got any to begin with and he's trying to nab off with some. Well thanks to my handy dandy fly swatter he's officially a stain now :thumb:

I am going to switch the screen in my DIY (homemade to all you old chimps like me) hash oil extractor. The 45 micron one clogs after a few runs; the weed I took out has a sticky buildup just before the end. I just soak everything in everclear so it doesn't go to waste or I make tincture out of the remains. This is all the hash oil I got (I only used 1/2 of the GDP, though):

0021823.JPG

I am also going to run the sulfer evaporator for 6 hours tonight, now that I have the correct operating times for different conditions. I set the timer for 6 hours after lights off (to kill existing mold spores) instead of 2-3 (for mold spore prevention). I am already seeing signs of a return on the GDP:

0031755.JPG
0071305.JPG

Post more pics soon.....

Man that looks dank!

Back
Top Bottom