PotChimp's Side Projects

When you do the extraction it would be nice to have the boiling solution go right into the container you keep it in. I think those platinum-silicon containers would crack under that kind of low temp use. If you can boil off straight into them then it would work. If you have to boil off in a pyrex dish and transfer the oil to these containers they wouldn't work for me. Thanks, Buckshot.

You need a silicone baking pan they are freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and oven safe

I'll look for one at the store next time I have to pick up some cheaply Chinese manufactured goods, which will be soon due to the fact that these goods are cheaply manufactured and fall apart at a very profitable rate for company shareholders. Thanks again Buckshot. Here's the latest on my grows. The next GDP; I've been spraying it with SNS-214 in an attempt to rid myself of the mold problem and I cleaned the unit they are all in yesterday with water and bleach. From left to right - GDP clone, Free Tibet clone, Chem D project plant, CDDBX3 clone:

0071294.JPG

GDP:

0081182.JPG
012759.JPG

This Free Tibet is out of the lineup after this. I don't like the way it is different now:

010973.JPG

Here's the next GDP clone. This S1 project on this will begin in a few days, at which point everyone will request that I stop leaving replies on their threads due to my siggy taking up 17 pages:

014637.JPG

Post more pics soon. I'll try to find a few dried nugs that don't look bad to pic; I just realized that I don't do that enough.....

:peace:

Both of these tinctures came out better after the second run:

0041636.JPG
0031741.JPG

I'm going to extract some kief in a few minutes. The ground up trim and lower buds mix is in the freezer now. The tube on the right is the rotating screen the kief falls through. I take the one end off and fill it with weed. The contraption on the left is my kief tumbler. I mount the screen tube onto the motor, rotate it for 45 minutes after an hour in the freezer, and scrape the kief off of a static free plastic sheet it falls on. I just started it, and I'll dry it more and repeat this process for a little more kief later.

Didn't weigh it, but it's the most kief I've gotten from one tumble so far. The hash puck I'm pressing in my pollen press has to be close to 3 grams I filled the pressing tube up most of the way. I've got a bit of kief in a cannister too. I'll pic them both when I take the puck out of the press tomorrow. I'll be doing more hash oil soon too. I'm going to do it with some CDDBX3 lower buds and trim and some GDP all buds. We'll see if it comes out purple like the weed. I'll take a pic of the oil I did earlier too; it's about the consistency of Creepy Crawler runoff (when you put the tarantula cast metal mold in the heater to harden the rubber and the rubber came over the sides of the legs and you had to trim that off*) except really sticky.

* Somebody slap the nostalgia out that chimp please. Creepy Crawlers Jeez.....

it's about the consistency of Creepy Crawler runoff (when you put the tarantula cast metal mold in the heater to harden the rubber and the rubber came over the sides of the legs and you had to trim that off*) except really sticky.

* Somebody slap the nostalgia out that chimp please. Creepy Crawlers Jeez.....

:high-five: Yup, had one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wasn't there some sort of gummy fruity candy strips that were like that? You could kind of stretch 'em out and lick/chew the piece off your thumb.

I'm smokin' that crumbled up stuff on the right of the above pic in a blunt of half Free Tibet and half Chem D mother reject dope along with a big hunk of that sticky Creepy Crawler trimoff I've had to look at this sentence I typed 5 times already to finish it not to mention..... hang on a minute I'll remember. Can't believe I was just thinking it and, oh yeah not to mention how many times I hit the wrong keys and had to go back and change it again :)

I just played a good Ry Cooder tune on fish cake's thread, Graytail. Played a few good tunes actually :)

That Ry Cooder cut is classic - very nice. He was a youngster then, too. Such a smooth light touch he had.

Note: I fed the GDP clone I'm going to S1 today, as well as the GDP clone I started next. I used the remainder of the nutes from my Charlotte's Web grow to feed them. I just cleared the unit and all I have to do is switch the bulb and timer, take a CDDBX3 clone out, and make the colloidal silver solution.
I'll probably be blowing a hole in the ozone layer and breaking off a major chunk or two of iceburg over the next few days 'cause I need to make more hash oil and that $hit just goes straight up, you know?
I just cleaned out my grinders a week ago with some cheap booze and it finally dried up it look like toxic waste but you know me I'll definitely smoke it and probably wish I had more.
I'm going to draw up a plan for a sulpher vaporizer for my units (to prevent bud rot and PM) and get the parts. I need to make a really small one for closet units; most of the ones I saw for sale were for greenhouses or rooms. Or I could cut a hole in the side of the unit drink cheap whyne coolerz and fart through it.
The Free Tibet clone I have is about 3 weeks out and I'll be done with it. Thank you Soma Seeds for a good weed plant; I enjoyed this one for a few years. :thumb:
I may pull my Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 plant (2 weeks old) from my unstable cross grow and add it to this thread. It will give me something to keep this thread active while I clone a few more things.
And finally, whoever wrote it on the row gayne can: "Part the area of hair to be applied to"? If I had an area of hair to part I wouldn't be buying this $hit, now would I? :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom