PotChimp's Side Projects

Hey PotChimp, no one has DJ Shorts Blue Moonshine right now. It seems to be real popular:yummy:. Dutch Passion has one, but with reports of hermies and multi phenoms from a batch of 4 feminized seeds. Probably why DJ Short stays away from the feminized and makes regulars only. Also makes them hard to get. :peace:

Rare Dankness does the strain, but I've never ran their strains before.

A few pics of my odd junk. GDP clone:

0041585.JPG
0051496.JPG

Free Tibet clones:

022297.JPG
0021756.JPG
0071246.JPG
0081142.JPG

:peace:

Man I am drooling on that GDP ... I am going to clone the heck out of my plant should it grow.

PS

Why just Tibet? I want to be free too. Imagine what the human race could accomplish.

I think Rare Dankness has a strain called Moonshine Haze, Is that what you are talking about? But its a cross of Amnesia Haze and Nevil's Wreck.
Whereas ,DJ Shorts Blue Moonshine is an F3 Blueberry. Two different plants, just similar names.

My bad. I wrote the name down wrong. You're right; I was clicking and taking notes at the same time and crossed up the names on my cheat sheet.

Man I am drooling on that GDP ... I am going to clone the heck out of my plant should it grow.

PS

Why just Tibet? I want to be free too. Imagine what the human race could accomplish.

1% of people being rich and 99% of people being poor seems to be freedom's greatest accomplishment so far. If the human race would step down and admit that being emotional affects their judgement, imagine what us chimpanzees could accomplish! :thumb:

1% of people being rich and 99% of people being poor seems to be freedom's greatest accomplishment so far. If the human race would step down and admit that being emotional affects their judgement, imagine what us chimpanzees could accomplish! :thumb:

BS... I have seen Planet of the Apes :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit --

PS do you really think we are free? and further that freedom created two classes? :cheesygrinsmiley: Let's sit, smoke a 420 blunt and chat sometime...

Today's test depends on what answer PotChimp circles:

1) I ain't worth a penny so I must be free :)
2) Roddy MacDowell was cool; it was just the militant apes that were a$$holes.
3) As long as there are two humans on this Earth none of us are free.
4) Mankind's fear of mankind is what created the classes.
5) If I can even a slight buzz off this cantankerous mess>>>>>

027215.JPG

..... Ima be smokin' a big ol' 420 blunt. On 4-20, too (oops, 4 -20 also I mean)! :)

Rock On
:allgood:
PotChimp

Why thank you I think I will :) I had to do it on fish cake's thread, though. I kept thinking about a blunt too so I went and got a blunt wrap and I'm smoking it now :blunt:
On the way to the nursery (I'm going organic on the lawn, garden, and flower beds this year to get some practice with aerated compost teas) there's one of the ladies from the cheap haircut places on the corner holding up a sign that says "Haircuts $5.00" at the stop light I had to stop for the light too she just HAD to be like 6 feet away from me my eyes were red as Hell and from the window being open my long hair was frizzed out I looked like Bozo sunk his teeth into a lightning bolt before she could beckon me on I started shaking my head Hell no she started laughing I started laughing too man that sucked but it was kinda funny :tokin:

LOL, that was some pretty sharp wit for a loadie. :rofl:

And I got me a wild mass o' hair, too. I look like Gallagher with my hat on and Christopher Lloyd without it. :laughtwo: ... got it trimmed four 4 years ago ...

Oh, and hey, You nailed another one on Fish's thread - I was a Stevie Windwood fan and loved the first few Traffic albums! :thumb:

I decided to put the other GDP clone into flower and use one of the clones I took from it for my CS project. That unit is getting too crowded and my CDDBX3 mother is taking longer to seed than I thought. Here's that clone (next to a CDDBX3 clone on the right, another GDP clone on the left, and in front of a Free Tibet But Chimps Can't Rule clone):

0011760.JPG

The flowering GDP:

0031680.JPG
0051501.JPG

And a flower from the recovering FT:

0041589.JPG

I just transplanted the smaller GDP clone, and the flowering one needed watering this morning. I gave both a dose of AN Iguana and all the AN organic additives plus CaMg+ this morning; this should get them going..... :)

GDP clones (left and front center), Free Tibet clone (center; back), and Chemdawg D BX 3 clone (right):

0011770.JPG

Free Tibet middle nug (I might be axing this one from the lineup if the next one I have in flower looks like this; if it looks good, I'll reveg):

0051512.JPG

GDP cola:

0031688.JPG

I'll feed them again soon.....

:peace:

Man, those are some scrumptious looking girls!

I gotta grow me a GDP one of these days - yours is gorgeous! - and your Free Tibets always look great.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom