Planet's Clone & Seed Spot, DWC, 150W CFL

SSH now survives without dome .. im such an idiot .. oh well, shes not in a hurry.
Jack Herer 2 is doing fine, added some water to the res.

Made some butter with my 1x processed (DHO extraction above) trim. Thats about 45gr of trim that already had 7gr of shatter extracted from it. Waste nothing .. this is a test :) Mixed with 250gr butter and let simmer for 4 hours or so.

I do not decarb my butter material, it seems extremely pointless given the hours of boiling and then the baking and the only difference I found between decarbed and not decarbed, is that the later doesnt taste like bongjuice.

Small update here, Jack Herer 2 is about to become Jack Herer and go to a tent. Not sure yet if MarsHydro tent or the 200W LED again. I think I will swap them .. but that would mess up topic name so I'd need to request a few edits :/

SSH clone might be dead .. stupid me. I took a second clone from the now flowering plant, and lets hope this one works better .. lets rephrase, I hope I dont fuck this one up too.

So, allow me to introduce: on the left: WiFi OG clone, on the right: SSH2 clone. Lets see if I can be more patient this time.

Lessons learned over previous runs:

1. this is a bubble cloner, treat it as such .. dont get RH up over normal (50-60) but dont let drop below 45 either.
2. dont let water level get too low

1 prevents the plant going south when you remove the dome .. they dont need it if you mind 2
2 prevents wilting

My dome has 2 vents that are fully open and a fan blowing over it, RH is 49 consistent. They look good, keeping it there.
I also slightly changed the way I put them in .. hoping for good results. I printed the red part, it fits over the netpot and centers the stem. I rest that on the bottom in the middle, and drop the pebles in through the holes.

I want the least amount of medium in there that can stay wet and cause stemrot. This seems to be it. Fingers crossed..

I tried to play with focus .. not sure that worked well..

Gonna be boring for a few more days here .. normally I have roots on day 7 or 8, but they will have to find their way through the pebbles first.

Right .. d8 is gonna be a gap .. d9 too. WiFi will start her count at 1 again. I busted the stem, she started rotting.. oops.
SSH still looks perfect.

Right, so, SSH is at day 10 here, havent checked for roots yet. She's looking good, no need to inspect that cuz Im curious.
The WiFi OG clone is on day 2 here. Or night 2 actually, but who cares.

What can I say .. SSH has 4 thick roots growing out, but no side shoots yet, and leaves suggest she is not feeding yet. Res is at EC 1.1 or so. Bit hot, but the previous batches didnt mind.

WiFi should have roots in a few more days, JH's lookin all good .. they have different stem thickness mainly, as I was thinking I was taking them too thin .. seems that was not it for now :p

What can I say .. SSH has 4 thick roots growing out, but no side shoots yet, and leaves suggest she is not feeding yet. Res is at EC 1.1 or so. Bit hot, but the previous batches didnt mind.

WiFi should have roots in a few more days, JH's lookin all good .. they have different stem thickness mainly, as I was thinking I was taking them too thin .. seems that was not it for now :p

Hey @PlanetJ Gardens are looking amazing. :thumb:
Truly Beautiful.
The clone with the bonnet, I normally trim them off seems to help them move along a little quicker.
2 cents.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @PlanetJ Gardens are looking amazing. :thumb:
Truly Beautiful.
The clone with the bonnet, I normally trim them off seems to help them move along a little quicker.
2 cents.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill
Where do you place the cut in that scenario? As I can really lose the whole node as its more or less the only developed one on the clone?

Im really happy. The only thing to improve on at this point is yield, and I'm not sure if thats even possible given the small space and options I have. Thanks for the compliment, appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom