Planet's Clone & Seed Spot, DWC, 150W CFL

Late update for yesterday. The WiFi OG is having fun and kinda outgrowing her temporary home, which is fine as the Blue Cheese is about ready and the Jack Herer clone is still hating me.

pH is holding stable, she isnt a heavy nute consumer yet, so not much to do tbh at the moment, except let her do her thing.

As mentioned, Jacky still hates my guts, and I dont blame her. I put her on the clay pebbles when she had enough roots, but forgot to top the res and thus she was very sad next morning. But she will definitely pull through, so all good in the end.

As this is by far my most boring journal, I will spice it up with some goodness every now and then.

Today I did a trial run on a bit of trim and popcorn buds that have been properly dried, cured and then dried some more. I usually put my gas in the freezer along with the material to be extracted, packed in the extractor. At the moment I only have a EHLE-X-trakt Glass Extractor small version, not sure how much goes in it at once. Its a nice device to use for small batches.

As Dexso has a lower boiling point than butane, its a bit easier to work with. Quite happy with the result, about to light 0.08gr to sample it :)

WiFi OG day 23, decided to top her, and checked pH. EC is dropping very slowly, I like the bigger res. Gives me less to do.

Jack Herer clone is on day 24 now, and recovering nicely, new growth at the tip about to become a health plant. Abundant roots finding their way through the pebbles. I was a bit too soon transplanting.

Poor little Jack :rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill

WiFi OG d25 and Jack Herer d26. I cant edit pic titles from a day ago it seems, made a mistake yesterday and called it day 24 for Jack .. I mean, she can use an extra day of course :)

Good morning my friend , hope you are well today.
I can't believe that poor little duck is still hanging in there.
Jack , she is a trooper. :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend , hope you are well today.
I can't believe that poor little duck is still hanging in there.
Jack , she is a trooper. :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill
To be completely honest, I was more confident in my posts than in reality when I said she'd pull through. I had good hopes and saw new green / unaffected growth, but still, she was laying on the tray when I found her, so this was definitely very close.

Happy Yule all!

Quick yesterdays update, todays one might be similarly delayed.
WiFi is ramping up for going to the 2x2. Some LST applied just now, not on pic yet.
The Jack Herer clone has finally returned to normal growth and seems to have forgiven me.

Bit more pics here today, tho not a lot is happening. They are growing as one would hope/expect. As the Blue Cheese just went to flush, the WiFi OG will hit the tent in 2 days/updates.

At that point I will also move the Jack Herer clone to her final home on full strength nutes and clean the cloner in preparation of a SSH clone.

I might postpone cloning the WiFi OG to prevent overgrown clones hitting the tents. I might not, as I would prefer to have the tents on 12/12 constantly. I now have enough totes to make that possible, so I might take 2 clones of the SSH, and then veg the 2nd clone for a good month basically. I will have to figure out how to train them in that case, as I wont be having a net for them in that scenario. Every time you think you have things figured out, there is something else to improve on :)

WiFi OG

Jack Herer clone

WiFi OG on day 30 must have heard she's about to relocate, she's looking perfect at this point for a 1 week veg in the tent before flipping. She is stretching how I would have liked the SSH to stretch :)

The Jack Herer clone is coming back strong as well, and will be replacing the Jack Herer that is now midway through flowering.

So for now, only the Jack Herer clone remains, soon to be joined by a SSH and WiFi OG clone.
The White Fire OG moved to its own tent and journal, see sig. Happy to welcome you there :) :Namaste:

So for now, only the Jack Herer clone remains, soon to be joined by a SSH and WiFi OG clone.
The White Fire OG moved to its own tent and journal, see sig. Happy to welcome you there :) :Namaste:

Hey @PlanetJ Hope you had a good day.
I just love that little Jack.
What a trooper.
Almost on life support but she is going to be a star. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom