Planet's Clone & Seed Spot, DWC, 150W CFL

Yo, I put 2 tea spoons of activated charcoal inside my DWC bucket and it killed all the root rot.

JH x3 - d18 - no pic
WiFi (c) - d20 - no pic
WiFi x2 - d16 - no pic
SSH - w2d3 - no pic

Nothing done here yesterday, new update today

Had a bit of fun with my Jack Herer trim and dry ice .. netted me 27g of hash .. needs to dry/get rolled/cure

The cloner is a bit full, they are just vegging normally at this point, but all in the same tub .. gonna gift 4 of them and keep 2. Need to make them transport ready and get them the hell out of there :p

While trimming Jack Herer 3 days ago, I couldnt help myself...

And the SSH is revegging nicely.

Getting a bit busy here .. need to get rid of the surplus soon.

SSH is looking awesome, and right on schedule. She will be happy to flower when the SSH tent is done.

The cloner is doing great as well .. its a multi-veg site now.. keeping the last 2 pics, the rest is giveaway.

The extra Jack Herer's will probably do fine as well .. they look good still, usually they survive if they look like this after a few days.

As you can see, no dome required when in water.

Just two quick updates here, I'm probably going to reorganize the cloner today, if I get to it. My own plants need to go to their new homes .. somehow .. and I need to find a way to make the rest survive till I can offload them .. luxury issues..

Yesterday:

Today:

Yea that cloner is starting to look a little overgrown ;) What to do with all those clones :confused:

So, as keeping the journals up to date was becoming a second job, I decided to stop doing that. I wont name the pics any longer either. I will update the day we are on now, and if someone really wants to, they can calculate things.

That means that for the grow-phase, I'm no longer going to care and or record. Just during cloning I might update how many days it took to get roots, but I will just update some progress every now and then here. No more daily's.

This is also where my extracts, shakes and other adventures will take place.

Back
Top Bottom