Planet's Clone & Seed Spot, DWC, 150W CFL

Quick yesterdays update. I snipped a clone from the SSH, not on this update yet.

Jack Herer clone w5d3, she will move to her own tub soon, as she doesnt really need a dome at this point :)

Super Silver Haze clone d0, not on pic yet.

Happy New Year!

Got my cloner working as expected now. After I printed the lid converter (to accept the cloner dome) it now keeps the humidity in there on point, and the temps are nice and stable as well. The clone rewards me for it :)

Jack Herer 2 got some pruning to make sure the lower branches get a move on. Her roots look kinda like expected at this early stage. I think I can run the res less hot in terms of nutes to get rid of this, but then again, it doesnt really do anything except stress you out the first 5 days, the first few times.

Had a blast getting this ready today :hookah:

Small update .. SSH is going strong, looking great, and I'm not about to make her look like poor Jack Herer 2 did in the beginning :)
She should be ready for flip when the SSH tent becomes available in 2 months. Which is a bit of a PITA, as that should have been 1 month. <Sigh>

Jack Herer 2 will be more than ready whenever WiFi OG will be done .. I'm gonna have some headaches in the near future on how to manage plants ..

The SSH clone is officially growing at this point, in my book. Removing the dome tomorrow, roots are in the water.

Jack Herer 2 is picking up speed and has been receiving some training. The goal is to be able to flip her when she hits the tent in 3 weeks. Gonna be a bit of a challenge without a net .. debating options ..

Made pics yesterday, was too tired to update my journals .. so here goes for yesterday :)

The Super Silver Haze clone is doing good, she looks how I like my cars .. beaten up but dependable ..

Jack Herer 2 is outgrowing her situation fast ... interesting problems to have. Worst case I will just chop her top off.

Back
Top Bottom