Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

cheers Austin im drooling right now been hitting up hash oil i made from thier trim.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Mmmmmmm... Hash oil....
Hahaha, I decided it was time to make a dent in my bubble hash stash. I guess we're all drooling a little bit! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bloody hell photos, killing it mate, only question i have is how the hell do you get in there with them :rofl: be like going on a bushwalk to defol the back girls :)
Amazing job mate, can be a full time job just with a couple of plants but you have it all going on in here, defo deserving another +reps dude :thumb:

thanks fezza, yeah man this run has been pretty full on , individually lsting all these bloody girls, defol, you should see how funny i look getting in to defol tie etc i have to put one leg through a square in the net ,balance ,pivot like taichi style in slow mo lift my leg parallel to the canopy and 1 inch away from a red hot 600 hps while ducking another glowing 600 then spot an open square (theres not many lol) and point
my toes, manouver my foot through ,end up in a kung fu horse stance on my tippie toes with my butt just missing the canopy underneath me and both legs in the net ,legs spread still on tippie toes desperetely balancing to avoid destroying everything my head between burning 600's , trying to defoliate and tie off when im also very higgghh! ahhh the 36 chambers of shoalin , this should be the 37th!

once i banged my head on the carbon filter which made me thrust my hips forward and wack my old fella on the fan which made me thrust my head forward and hit my head on the carbon filter again which
...yes you guessed it again made me thrust my hips forward whacking my old fella yet again into the fan.

so it was like
head...ahh

crouch....errrghh

head arrrghh

crouch eerrrrghhh !

dead set and i look over my son is standing there pissing himself laughing and pointing ,hahaha.

Mamma Mia my mouths watering looking that those!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks LA and Rodgers , yep super busy in the yard loving it.

Wow look at that sea of buds. Amazing. Good job, photos!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

cheers monds sure is shaping up that way.

hey ,just a quick heads up, ive updated in the 420 strain creation j , would love everybodies opinions on the males now they are further along.

thanks shiggy you just made my day brother , great song too im baked so when i read it ,in my head i can hear the music the rock voice the lot hahaha

I can see you dont need my input In here. Unless you want to slow them down? Looking great bro...

Your plants are amazing photos but I'll really concerned about the condition of your hands after you trim all that!!! lol

thanks everyone , and yeah man hand cramps are coming for me.

I can make it 2 and 1/2 hours trimming and I get aintsy..
Usually a beer or food break and I can get another couple good hours in. That is why I run plants like I do though. Usually its only 2-3 hours every few weeks... Gotta love perpetual!

:peace:

FE

Back
Top Bottom