Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Photos once I start my journal I'm going to need your expertise in guiding me through my grow. As well as others!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
cant wait mate im pumped

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

:slide:Crap I thought I'd subbed to this one ages ago. Some catching up to do. :reading420magazine:

Cheers!:peace::passitleft:
welcome Rascio , j got moved once that might be it .

you got here just in time i just started flowering .

welcome billyblaze and thankyou !

So when you're doing a breeding project like this, what characteristics are you trying to match up? Are you looking for shared traits that could be enhanced, or individual traits you find most appealing and are hoping to carry over? What determinants would make a plant NOT a good candidate for mating with the chosen female?

For that matter, what traits in her are you most excited about passing on to offspring?

Breeding is brand new to me, and with the time I'm putting into the study hall and the online courses I'm taking I really can't divert that much energy into learning it right now, but it fascinates me, so I'm glad so many of you are playing around with it.

I like the platinum huckleberry cookies mutant pheno myself, but I was always drawn to the oddball ones. :laughtwo:

thats a good way of describing when 2 plants of the opposite sex come together haha, seriously though now i wonder does the female plant feel the moment of pollination ,does she infact have a plant orgasm of sorts.

The Males too haha do they experience a feeling when their flowers open , is this feeling even better when a female is directly pollinated ,some spinny stuff.

Hey Bro, I really think you MAY have been hanging in the grow room too long! :rofl:

They try so hard to pollinate and to be pollinated, and the girls flower and flower, trying desperately to make themselves into a sticky succulent fertile breeding ground. Two or three months worth of pent up sexual tension- that's what we're smoking and getting high on. If all else fails the females will try to pollinate themselves. With that energy going on, how could there not be some little burst of plant satisfaction when the lucky moment finally arrives?
Or maybe it happens too fast, they don't know quite what to do, they feel all awkward and shit.

So when you're doing a breeding project like this, what characteristics are you trying to match up? Are you looking for shared traits that could be enhanced, or individual traits you find most appealing and are hoping to carry over? What determinants would make a plant NOT a good candidate for mating with the chosen female?

For that matter, what traits in her are you most excited about passing on to offspring?

Breeding is brand new to me, and with the time I'm putting into the study hall and the online courses I'm taking I really can't divert that much energy into learning it right now, but it fascinates me, so I'm glad so many of you are playing around with it.

I like the platinum huckleberry cookies mutant pheno myself, but I was always drawn to the oddball ones. :laughtwo:
excellent post sweet, those are key points to consider, we want the strains to work together ,we want to enhance the good traits , these lot dont have any bad ones ! .

mutant is a heart breaker isnt he!

don't break my heart my achy breaky heart

i jus dont think he'll understand.

aaaaand ...........

If you break heart, my achey breaky heart...... next. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Hey Weasel, you haven't been talking to any of my exes, have you?

Er... The awkward part, I mean..

You guys crack me up

Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-13-07.png
RSCN04751.JPG
RSCN04821.JPG
RSCN0488.JPG
RSCN0486.JPG
RSCN0481.JPG
Heres our Malawi Gold girl , doing a seperate journal on her , breeding her with all 420 members getting to pick from my males for the first cross and every other step , this is OUR plant not mine im j
honoured to have her in my grow room .

They look amazing !!!

Back
Top Bottom