Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-13-07.png
RSCN04751.JPG
RSCN04821.JPG
RSCN0488.JPG
RSCN0486.JPG
RSCN0481.JPG
Heres our Malawi Gold girl , doing a seperate journal on her , breeding her with all 420 members getting to pick from my males for the first cross and every other step , this is OUR plant not mine im j
honoured to have her in my grow room .

Those girls are horny as . Hair on the wicket ready to play cricket

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

hahaha yeah they want that pollen bad 777

She is such a dirty birdie

I need some camera upgrades aswell

i bought a nikon with a basic macro feature 130 think it was

DSCN049910.JPG
RSCN0510.JPG
DSCN04928.JPG
DSCN04918.JPG
This is another of my strains ,Star Of Bethlehem, also the plant at front in pic containing many strains .

everything is growing well , all thanks to god jesus and the holy spirit.

guiding my grow .

anyone see the news, the grow in prison,busters babies, bad luck boys

very nice photo they look really healthy, I wont envy the harvest though.

not the bloody trimming hey , heeelp !

God damn brother! It's like you've been hiding an extra 2 or 3 gears and a 150hp shot of nitro. Look at that canopy! Beautiful mate!! + REPS!!

Thankyou Blaze i really apprwciate the kind words, i really do put a real lot of time and effort( so much that my missus is jealous of " the plants " haha ).

and growers like you make me keep my sh/t together haha . gotta keep on keeping on when all my 420 mates are slaying beasts and leading the way .

Looking sweet photos, positively drool worthy!

Back
Top Bottom