Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

yep when i move to my new batcave , ill be running perpetual like that again , i cant wait man

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Hope u got plenty of hands at trim time bro

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You got a trimmer?

two hands and a pair of scissors from the hospital grizz thats the trimmer haha

Maybe I'm tripping.. How big is that room? To me it looks like a 10lb plus room, what do you get out of it?

yep can get 14 lb out if i use the left side as well.

I get 1lb per 600w hps in flower, i have 9 x 600w and 1 x 400w so yep 10 lb this run , f'n good grizz very good estimate

That would take me three months to trim, no shit, I hate it that much, 10 pound grow trimmer gets two...

well not all at once , the leaves protect my trichs i tell myself once ive cracked the shits spat the dummy and thrown the scissors hahaha

Fuck yeah I'd have 5 oz of good looking bud then the rest u just how it is lol

I'd hate to receive a hand shake from you photos . Hulk hands . Photos SMASH !!!

hahaha yeah i get death grip after trimming ,gold 777

Ha ha ha . Something to make u laugh

Sent from balls deep in buds

A very good morning to all you's around these parts....so this is where you hang out "7". I need to borrow Ripley for the talent show in MOTM thread! I wanna train her to swear and cuss at all the other noms....:rofl: Muhahahha! Was thinkin of havin the babes bring up the rear , so to speak...what ya think pal...... what a hoot!...Oh hey , how's all Photos...dunno why I don't visit you guys more....too many journals to read...holy crap , I can waste away hours and hours just posting and havin a few laughs. Cheers all you Aussies...have an awesome day would ya's!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

howdy duggs, always welcome here ive followed your grows with interest and delight mate ,all you hi brix guys an gals are inspirational to see in action for me,ploding along on my own hi brix journey and whammo find out theres a whole bunch of dedicated hi brix growers spun me out to say the least ! haha , keep up the great work brother and + reps on your plant a worthy adversary that belongs in and upholds a 420 standard .

howdy duggs, always welcome here ive followed your grows with interest and delight mate ,all you hi brix guys an gals are inspirational to see in action for me,ploding along on my own hi brix journey and whammo find out theres a whole bunch of dedicated hi brix growers spun me out to say the least ! haha , keep up the great work brother and + reps on your plant a worthy adversary that belongs in and upholds a 420 standard .

Well, now that i know where all you Aussies hang out i'm gonna make it point to come around a lil ...no a lot more often! Cheers all you guys.....hey "7" ...what about Ripley bud...how's she doin these days and how are the babies?

sent form my DeLorean...in the future! :ganjamon::party:

Just so everyone knows....i did another fuel conversion on the DeLorean....it now runs on politicians! Yeepa!:thumb: It's a lil trickier to start , but once ya get her goin ya can't turn her off (damn politicians). :bravo:

i want one of those babies 777 ,how much $ pm me or a trade perhaps of some sort ,mmmm now what do i have to trade ,let me think ,are you thinking what im thinking hahaha wouldnt it be nice if that was possible.

Well, now that i know where all you Aussies hang out i'm gonna make it point to come around a lil ...no a lot more often! Cheers all you guys.....hey "7" ...what about Ripley bud...how's she doin these days and how are the babies?

sent form my DeLorean...in the future! :ganjamon::party:

Just so everyone knows....i did another fuel conversion on the DeLorean....it now runs on politicians! Yeepa!:thumb: It's a lil trickier to start , but once ya get her goin ya can't turn her off (damn politicians). :bravo:
chuck tony abbot in our former pm ,bet you'll get extra miles.

Need some real serious long distance fuel for an action packed life threatening journey Vladamir Putin is your man .

whatever you do DO NOT use donald trump it could displace his place as biff tanner in back to the future causing a rift in the time space continuim leaving us all trapped in 1955!

oh yess the post i wrote earlier above is to be read in the voice of doc emmett brown ,of back to the future fame ,if you do not know what back to the future is you yourself may be stuck in 1955! ,but do not fear we here at 420mag will show you the future !

chuck in vlad duggs we got a big journey ahead of us.

Back
Top Bottom