Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

oh yess the post i wrote earlier above is to be read in the voice of doc emmett brown ,of back to the future fame ,if you do not know what back to the future is you yourself may be stuck in 1955! ,but do not fear we here at 420mag will show you the future !

chuck in vlad duggs we got a big journey ahead of us.

Ya eh Photos...never thought of how putting in such dirty fuel would affect things....better watch out who goes in , I guess. I'l put out a warning to everyone who uses the DeLorean. Thanks bud........Ya and about Ripley's offspring......me want too! :adore:

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Hey duggs yeah Ripley has been going to her boyfriends place to bond more and they are starting to kiss and share food so she will be pregnant by the end of the year . Such a funny bird . Il start training her to say 420 hi brix lol il start tonight and post when when she says it

Sent from balls deep in buds

i want one of those babies 777 ,how much $ pm me or a trade perhaps of some sort ,mmmm now what do i have to trade ,let me think ,are you thinking what im thinking hahaha wouldnt it be nice if that was possible.

Cross breed macaws are 8 grand but il give you a discount photos if you want one

i know they are very expensive birds but wow mate thats awesome a bit out of my price range sorry mate (guess ill have to buy myself a cockatiel haha) but serious thats awesome that you can make some decent cash and also have such a top notch rad pet

Yeah photos can make between 30 and 40k tax free

But if any one wants macaw feathers the big ones . Pm me .

Yep 8g a baby and they have up to 8 babies in a clutch and they can lay up to 3 times a year

That's nothing compared to the blue macaws there 60g a baby

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are the plants in the plant of the month contest or the member of the month?

theres a plant of the month contest!?!

where!

Thought it was members.. Sorry my bad...

Don't you hate it when you see a post that cracks you up, so you comment on it, thinking they'll laugh and say they were stoned etc and everybody be jovial and it kinda gets ignored, with a passing "yeah".. Makes me feel weird or rude... Saw a post, dude asked if it was correct that his strain was an 18 month flowering.. Now I can see myself asking the same thing, when really really stoned and not thinking, but once pointed out, that's some funny shit man, 75weeks of flowering.. Second funniest post I've ever seen.. Funniest, a dude had a seed in his hand and asked if it was ak47 and would it get him off his head :rofl::rofl:

Sorry photos, I thought I was on my thread.. Oh well, have a laugh bud...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha fukn legend just made me burst out laughing hahahahahahahahahahahaha thanks mate

Morning Photos....and all you other Aussies. You guys all have a great day....ya eh...8 grand...if they weren't like gold i'de have one for sure! I have a great birdhouse for one.....
treehouse_008.jpg

Cheers guys!:thumb:

Don't you hate it when you see a post that cracks you up, so you comment on it, thinking they'll laugh and say they were stoned etc and everybody be jovial and it kinda gets ignored, with a passing "yeah".. Makes me feel weird or rude... Saw a post, dude asked if it was correct that his strain was an 18 month flowering.. Now I can see myself asking the same thing, when really really stoned and not thinking, but once pointed out, that's some funny shit man, 75weeks of flowering.. Second funniest post I've ever seen.. Funniest, a dude had a seed in his hand and asked if it was ak47 and would it get him off his head :rofl::rofl:

Sorry photos, I thought I was on my thread.. Oh well, have a laugh bud...

:rofl: :rofl:

I took this blonde belter out to wine and dine her. (this was many years ago, in case my missus is lurking here... paranoia) As we get to the venue, there is a boom gate and a recorded voice telling me to push the button for a ticket. This hot little number says: "That must be the most boring job in the world. Just sitting there and saying the same thing over and over again." Of course, I burst out laughing thinking she must be joking. Not so much. Chick was dead serious. Right there and then, I knew I was getting lucky. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::high-five::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom