Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

I'm down here on the mat doing Callanetics and I keep getting hit with the fragrance from the Med GOM 1.0 in the tiny closet. This grow space is wide open, no door and no environmental control. It runs kinda like an exotic houseplant. :laughtwo:

The CBD strains have their own set of smells, don't they? This one smells finer than my original one and I'm getting excited about what that might mean in terms of medicinal potency. The pot she's growing in has the biochar added, and I have to believe that's having some positive effects. I wish to God I could get things tested. If I relocate it'll be to quell that frustration.

Your garden is stunning. You must burst with pride when you walk in there. Taking you son for a daily stroll through the canna kingdom?

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

yes sweety i love my garden its like another world for me and my son is always helping me water now my back is so bloody sore , he comes round to see me and the garden ,doesnt even smoke just loves seeing the growth and always in depth interested in my strains etc , great young man.

i bet that med does stink too ,looks beautifull , how awesome is it having the old exotic house plant grow , i love having them round the house , great company!

Photos they all look amazing man. I can't wait to see those tichs on them.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks brother, no seeds yet ?

No bloody seeds yet. I'm gonna email them tomorrow to see what's happening. Also I've ordered from herbies to now because I want to start my grow already. Hopefully they come soon.

you will get your herbies order
100% ive had with herbies.

best times to order are easter, christmas lots of letters go out at those times ,too many , use it

If all my orders come through I'll have close to 30 white widow seeds.

Will that catpiss malawi gold be used for future breeding projects?

If all my orders come through I'll have close to 30 white widow seeds.

now thats lemonade !

you know the saying ,when life gives you lemons
cross your fingers they are bisexual stoners

Crazy bunch on this journal.

I can definitely represent for team Aussie. LOL!

blaze you crack me up mate , we have to have a toke together one day

Sorted brotherman

sorry brother i was loving it too

i can see you know your stuff grizz with our weather it would have been a bigger challenge to grow your beast outdoors than indoors, people should remember why we grow indoors at all ,cause its bloody easier, everyday inside is a pearler ,outdoors all sorts of shit tries to and can happen , bloody weather ,snakes,wombats, you name it.

props on a great plant grizz she didnt just grow like that by herself

You forgot the Drop Bear

hahahahahaha too right mate too right

Back
Top Bottom