Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

I'll shoot ya a PM with that link photos..

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

I'm hearing youse, started on a joint at 17, dabbled over the next few years but always returned to MJ. Since then I have had a few extended breaks, both for work and self imposed tolerance breaks. I guess I can stop, but choose not to. That's true love right there hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've done others as well but in the end I've always said it MJ is the best. I don't see it as a drug. It's medicine that can help get over anxiety and other sort of problems.

Yeah it is medicine but u still get addicted to it and need it

Just like any medicinal drug...

420-magazine-mobile1956843944.jpg

Better than de-seeding on the back of an old album cover! :welldone:

777s bird is awesome i want to get another bird my old bird j used to trim and de seed mr K !

My uncles galah used to attack me.. Couldn't fly, would chase me. I was 20 not a little kid

My uncles galah used to attack me.. Couldn't fly, would chase me. I was 20 not a little kid

Sorry Grizz, laughing with you :laughtwo:

My bird opens my stubby and says good girl . I say yes u are

Any updates on the ladies photos?

Get the strippers out photos

hahaha i know i know the girls need one (update ) too , ive even taken pics , its being a real pain in the ass to upload them ,driving me nuts , stay tuned cause on thier way fellas

IMG_20160726_235008.jpg
IMG_20160729_200535.jpg
IMG_20160731_003714.jpg
IMG_20160731_004137.jpg
IMG_20160731_004619.jpg
IMG_20160731_003929.jpg
IMG_20160731_004824.jpg
update

Ok , so i flipped them all 2 days ago , from 24/0 to flower .

3x 600 w hps added bringing total lights to 8 now.

all plants lstd individually .
a plastic mesh added to guide them through the stretch .

the malawi golds have been put into this room also .

a couple pics .

the untopped plant is a platinum huckleberry cookies the mutant pheno #4 my christmas tree for this year .

close up of trichs is my catpiss Malawi Gold Pheno ive seen similar but not triching up this early and not this stinky ,it deadset reaks ,definate keeper for headstash.

cheers mono im slowly learning how to change fonts, colours and all that ,you know post properly .

as flowers develop ill label each strain and post more individual pics , new phone soon to help with all that too .

Back
Top Bottom