Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Funny you should say that, my bro has been calling me the mad scientist for a while now! And getting worked up is good, shows passion, which is what we're all about

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

plenty of passion here , i think its beyond ridiculous that a organic life form can be told what to do to the point of being shamed ,vilified,attacked,imprisoned (flow on effect " sorry kid ya dad grew some plants completely organicaly so were putting him in jail "LOL" yes it is legal elsewhere "LOL .

over growing a plant , a plant thats legal one place illegal another.

old macdonald had a plant e i e i o
legal there illegal here e i e i o
legal over there illegal over here ,here its legal ,there its legal everywhere its il-legal.
old mcdonald had a plant e i e i o.

the law is way too ridiculous for anyone with an iq to possibly follow it.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

How ya been photos

I ordered some feminized white widow seeds from ministry of cannabis but it's been 4 weeks since they dispatched it and I haven't gotten anything in the mail.

As for growing medium I was thinking of maybe using a space bucket. Stacked up 20 L paint buckets. All I need is 28 g per plant and it'll last me more than enough over a month.

If Aus court rooms went of the bible you could use God has given us every seed and plant .

True that

Nothing wrong with passion, definitely a better option than the apathy I see all around, Australia really needs a kick in the arse, we could be the greatest nation of all time if we all were more passionate about the real things, instead of being corporate sheep, I miss the good old days when Aussies cared.

was almost a diffrent planet it seems , look at us now , how far have we rolled backwards down the hill , not just us ,the world in general .

wouldnt suprise me if the world govt thinks/ knows the end of our world as we know it is just around the corner hence the beginning of legalisation of cannabis and gay marriage.

govts like over our dead body world govt pops in ,shows over anyway folks give them a little freedom to relax them for the slaughter

How ya been photos

good thanks 777 nicely toasted at the moment ,trying to figure out how to legalise recreational cannabis in oz LOL got any pearlers lets brainstorm

Man to legalise it take the stigma and they fucking propaganda away from the plant . My body my life I pay my fucking taxes I should grow a plant if I want or 10 .

Lol same photo just got home and I'm 6 cones in only been home for half and hour

Photos, and everyone else, while the subject is getting toasted, I'd be interested to hear opinions on an item called a nectar collector, I think concentrates are the way of the future, and this item seems the best way to partake. Thoughts?

tell me more blacksmith im not schooled on it im pretty much a buckets, bongs,pipes,joints type of guy.
probably cause when i started i had no tech just papers haha

I've heard and seen it some where . Haven't look to much into to it . I just do batches when I have a few close mates around . Il do like 2or3 runs a year .

Lol same photo just got home and I'm 6 cones in only been home for half and hour

first thing i do hit the billy 777 haha

Hahahha yeah I only smoke bongs and joints . Can't dab all the time space out too long and can't hear the wife lol witch is good

I've heard and seen it some where . Haven't look to much into to it . I just do batches when I have a few close mates around . Il do like 2or3 runs a year .

yeah i only make shatter with all my leftovers and smoke it on top of flower usually

Yeah photos that's all I do is smoke cones first thing in the morning and night

420-magazine-mobile1956843944.jpg

It was always bongs for me but now I've switched to joints mainly they say it's a waste but I get a much more enjoyment out of it for some reason.

Hahahha yeah I only smoke bongs and joints . Can't dab all the time space out too long and can't hear the wife lol witch is good

haha classic ay ,gotta be carefull what i agree too when i do that LOL

Lol I don't miss the breaka/ ice break bongs

Back
Top Bottom