Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Wow Photos...
You killin it my man. Keep the momentum going!
:cheer:

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

IMG_20160725_235852.jpg
IMG_20160725_235945.jpg
IMG_20160726_000224.jpg
IMG_20160726_000303.jpg
IMG_20160726_001417.jpg
IMG_20160726_002142.jpg
IMG_20160726_000641.jpg
IMG_20160726_000727.jpg
IMG_20160726_000859.jpg
IMG_20160726_001033.jpg
IMG_20160726_003216.jpg
i transplanted 3 girls into large large bags 2 x ikea bags LOL and 1 giant stripey bag , heres the results so far .

if the timers dont arrive any day now looks like this grow will be expanding yeee haaaw .

i also pollinated the malawi gold female that reeks and has trichs with my purple tibetan sativa pollen i have had stored for 4 years , pics i will post if pollen is viable ( just one branch).

this journal is about to get real busy we have coming up ,male selection , pollination , flowering the lot ,seed development,3 or 4 monsters flowering, 20 or more mini monsters , F*?#eN timers will be here by friday definately couriers assure me .

dont make me go manual timer mr courier living 13 /11 takes it out of you!

Beautiful Photos! How do you find that Malawi Gold? Did you get the beans from Ace Seeds?

thanks heirloom and shiggs i had a bee on my butt

The mods on here i feel tried thier hardest for me to be understanding ,i f up sometimes ill take it as a lesson ans im very gratefull just to be here , i dont have fb or twit or another weed profile on another site, just 420 mag .

ive come to really appreciate the huge effort the mods put in trying to keep this place positive

Beautiful Photos! How do you find that Malawi Gold? Did you get the beans from Ace Seeds?

thanks blaze i got the seeds of africa version which are apparently sourced directly from malawi growers not bred.

i believe its true , of the 12 beans ive kept 3 females which are 3 diff phenos.

1 of them i feel is a real real m g sativa ,grows like whippy bamboo seriously different to all other mj ive come across, so i pollinated one of her branches with my purple tibetan sativa pollen that ive had stored for 4 years.
this p t s pollen was a gift from my life long friend who is now a buddhist monk jumpha dheki ,pollen from tibet , purple frost proof sativa x with golden african drought proof sativa .

both fruity shhhtinnnnky trrrrrichy plants ,i hope the pollen is still viable ,if not ill cross her with phc for golden huck cookies Lol , actually i think ill do one of her other branches like that .

but i really want the pts pollen to take and keepbher puuuure sativa , call the result dali lama

I was a mod on a relatively obscure car forum for a while, and that wasn't easy. Can't image what it's like for them. My hats off to the mods here.
yeah i can see ir would be no easy task , i mean honestly how do they do it im amazed , i am literally flat out just updating posting and visiting peoples journals to the point where i dont even have enough time , can only imagine all the sh/t they have to deal with and all the anomisity from the people they have to warn or disq or whatever .

thats why im not angry about the situation , they have a hard job to do as it is .

i feel the mods here are fair and just , you cant make everyone happy but they try and + Reps to the mods for that.

what type of cars heirloom brother?
i did up a slant 6 valiant ap 5 was my fav car , could start it under the bonnet with a screwdriver across the starter motor , before cars went all u f o LOL

Turbo Mopars. At one point I had 3....a fully loaded, clean Daytona 2.5L automatic (my daily driver), another Daytona, a rare 2.2L VNT (variable nozzle turbo) with a 5 speed (weekend fun)....

and my prized '87 Shelby GLHS, 1 of 1000 (weekend fun, shows and events). 2.2L, 5 speed, and a Mustang eater. Also whoops on Nissan 350's. I made custom chips for it to up the boost, add more fuel, and remap the timing a little for race gas. Front wheel drive 4cyl turbo ran 11.5 on pump premium. On a cold night with race gas on the streets...it made me a lot of race gas money. We used to hook the other drivers. We'd roll in a cruddy looking turbo omni, my Shelby and a ZR-1 vette with N2O. Rarely someone wanted to race the vette. And the omni was at the far other end, no one thought it had anything. So I got sized up a lot.

I've also built Chevys and Fords. Had a '67 Camaro. A few old Fords, trucks mostly....had a Galaxy 500 for a little while.

But I always loved the boost.

I'll PM you a link to a pic of the Shelby.

wow bro awesome , need for speed stuff right there now i have this mental image of you like vin diesel but smarter !

:rofl: Vin Diesel :rofl:

Well, the cops did follow the street racers around. You'd see them way up in a heli at night when they caught on to us. Then we'd get the alert and split like cockroaches in sudden light. Sometimes they'd roll a bunch of racers up. Thankfully I never got caught. They would have crushed it.

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

.for all of it... Def some variation in the malawi phenos. Now im thinking i should have got more than 1 seed. Anyway i will see what i get. Thanks for the photos. I have the straight ace malawi, bit different to the gold.

My perpetual grow journal #1.

Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

.for all of it... Def some variation in the malawi phenos. Now im thinking i should have got more than 1 seed. Anyway i will see what i get. Thanks for the photos. I have the straight ace malawi, bit different to the gold.

My perpetual grow journal #1.

Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

yeah , diff phenos for sure pretty funny actually cause 1 pheno is the same plant mate grew out years and years ago , whats the chances hey

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

Fwiw, I'm growing the Ace Malawi as well. I sprouted three seeds, they were all female and all so identical I still can't tell them apart after cloning and flowering them all out three times now. I will just pick one at random to keep running.

The Photo-farm is looking sweet buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Heirloom; I wouldn't mind a peek at your Shelby..

Looking great, photos. That Nepalese pollen; what a score! That'll turn out awesome.

its a pure sativa that has purple stems and flowers pheno dependant , the pollen was actually from a small village down wind from a monastary , my friwnd jumpha dheki is a monk , he is searching for enlightenment i am searching for a lighter and he knows ,hence the gift , what a life hey , some of these parts of my life i wish i had it all on film ,better than a movie santb ,ups downs turnarounds all ends well , thanks for the trip down memory lane mate .

Always wanted to go there.. One day. Always been fascinated. Don't even know why.. Maybe Led Zep is why..! Just happened to read on another thread not 1 week ago; some Kathmandu local guy growing these 20ft tall Nepalese sativas in a city surrounded by this incredible beautiful country.. He had a lot of vids up info about how the locals are into it; they collect pollen and all that...
Spin out to see you write about pollen from Nepal! AND I also know a Buddist Monk!! But mine is a fat white guy I grew up with..! Seriously; haven't seen him for years I think he's in France..
Good one man!

Back
Top Bottom