Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

LOL! Ah ok... now I understand. You seem to have a target on your back brother. Think I will go cast my vote now.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

hahaha the running man!

:laugh:
Your getting better photos....silence is golden sometimes. :high-five:

:rofl:

IMG_20160719_132430.jpg
so truelly ready to flip, timers arrive and bang we go 13/11

Hey photos, will you ever sell your seeds to the public? I would love to try out that spicy mango!

yes im trying to get them stocked by a seedbank also ive asked 420mag what i need to do to get on board as a sponsor and if im allowed to hold a seed giveaway comp on here.

You know who is also a prospective customer :) hehe. Good job photos. You are at a way different level with ur grow right here. Keep em going, mate.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wonder how much those big girls are going to stretch. Looking good brother.

Awesome grow photos :) just caught up with the site having a spak attack at me :rofl:, looks like you have all sorts going on in here, bit of cloning, grafting, breeding, all different training methods, love it mate :thumb:
Doing a great job man, why have i only found this journal now :rofl:

Subbed in now so i dont miss any more hehe :passitleft:

thanks dirt, blaze and mondstern , its a constant evolving canvas i feel we are the sculptors .

plenty of sculpting to do for me here ,i feel like edward lst scissorhands, LOL .

how much will they stretch , how much is too much hahaha ,when i flip the switch the fun begins, song entering my mind is , the heat is on ,on the streets da do de de do da din do de de

feral welcome brother lovely nugs got my tip off the hat in the mpmnotm mate

Thanks bro :), next harvest should hopefully be even better hehe, your girl in the potm is a stunner, defo an awesome strain brother, nice work :thumb:
thanks feral , shes a beauty hey , has taken me 21 years to get her where i want her ,now i have her crossed with a tibetan purple sativa that finishes in 10 weeks , i call her uvb cause she looks like uvb light is covered in trichs ,you can get it milking a cow as a matter of fact ive got it now ,and a big bong thirst needs a big cold bong and the best bong is vic , ultimate vic bitter!

IMG_20160718_203036.jpg
IMG_20160719_004417.jpg
Yes photos, here to see how the girls go after being trampled by the goat, it sure did open that girl up. :passitleft:

ah yes billy (the goat) and i's fruitless search for the ever elusive gypsy tears ,weve lstd and trampled down many a plant in the hunt for what some claim has the magical ability to increase thc by 100%.
legend has it just a single gypsy tear added to 100 litres of rainwater on a full moon will also improve yield by 100% when applied as a drench.

is it true ?

do the magical gypsy tears exist ?

where ever theres a plant that needs lst , there we are billy and i

.........searching

and leaf tucking ! billy loves leaftucking

Back
Top Bottom