Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

tell me about it ,here a leaf there a leaf everywhere a jurrasic park fan leaf.

i love the leaftucking i can open all my plants up and not have to defol bugger all.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

yes im trying to get them stocked by a seedbank also ive asked 420mag what i need to do to get on board as a sponsor and if im allowed to hold a seed giveaway comp on here.

pm me mate

I will...once i reach that 50 post limit lol

At two and half post per year, you should get there by 2040... better be stocked in seedbanks by then...

I like a leafy bush myself. And when flower comes a leafy bush with no skirt on.

You're plants look like crap. You should leave your back door open and go on walkabout. I will take care of stealing them by the time you come back from dreamtime.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amazing organic grow! Love everything about it, no chems, healthy as shit, HIGH BRIX! That's what I'm trying for! Can't wait to see these ladies bud!

Amazing organic grow! Love everything about it, no chems, healthy as shit, HIGH BRIX! That's what I'm trying for! Can't wait to see these ladies bud!

thanks mate , bout 3 days to go till new timers arrive , getting all elaborate with digital timers now lol nah the old click clack ones are dying and in some cases dead via sledgehammer

I've got a few gypsy friends. Give them a night with your plants and you'll get your tears.
In case the digital timers don't bring you enough...
Anyway, mind if I join this little fan club?..does that goat bite?

hahaha kick ass wit weasel , jump over the fence man id love you on my yard

Holy hell Photo! I'm subbed, I love the training you're getting done .. I'm gonna hang around and learn a bit...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Holy hell Photo! I'm subbed, I love the training you're getting done .. I'm gonna hang around and learn a bit...

thanks mate feel free to post any pics of yours etc and welcome!

When I'm up and running I'll do that matey!

How was I not subbed here? Photo, WTF? When did you go pro? I'll have to take my time through here but 300 strains caught my eye.

I'll gran a seat and start reading. Eh, just give me a few.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

How was I not subbed here? Photo, WTF? When did you go pro? I'll have to take my time through here but 300 strains caught my eye.

I'll gran a seat and start reading. Eh, just give me a few.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

welcome miller, sorry to confuse you it was over 300 plants at the start not 300strains....yet give me a couple years though haha .

the strains im growing are .

strains bred by me are.
timemachine ,buster,star of bethlehem,spicy mangos,uvb and theos.

strains by other breeders im growing are.
707 truthband ,platinum huckleberry cookies,doctor k incredible bulk and malawi gold ,theyre the strains ive had in this journal anyways.

ive got alot going on so updates are a little chaotic i know and i need to learn how to use the tools here on 420 a little better to label each pic individualy so bear with me ill get there

Haha i just dod the same and thought id do some nosing after the aussie post and i missed out on the drama lol damn it.
What feral says is vert true though, seems better when us aussies just stick together i dunno i think the old americans and uk growers are getting the knickers in a twist because all us aussies have going so well and in comparison have a much better success rate per grower lol
Funny how aome of those veterans and such can start sooking and abusing newer growers yet i remember when i first joined up to the site it was never them giving tips or helpful advice it would always come from newer random growers or other aussies lol
Ahwell some people take shit to seriously haha good thing us aussie guys no how to be laid back and laugh their bullshit off lol

Haha i just dod the same and thought id do some nosing after the aussie post and i missed out on the drama lol damn it.
What feral says is vert true though, seems better when us aussies just stick together i dunno i think the old americans and uk growers are getting the knickers in a twist because all us aussies have going so well and in comparison have a much better success rate per grower lol
Funny how aome of those veterans and such can start sooking and abusing newer growers yet i remember when i first joined up to the site it was never them giving tips or helpful advice it would always come from newer random growers or other aussies lol
Ahwell some people take shit to seriously haha good thing us aussie guys no how to be laid back and laugh their bullshit off lol

I like this... Like with sport, esp 10/15 years ago... Such a small population pumping out so many high achievers...
C'mon Aussie, C'mon, C'mon..!

IMG_20160725_232844.jpg
IMG_20160725_233157.jpg
IMG_20160725_233225.jpg
IMG_20160725_233418.jpg
IMG_20160725_233454.jpg
Update

heres my malawi gold all stinky girls flowering nicely.

Back
Top Bottom