Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

such a small world mate , i d love to see /read about those big nepalese sativas santb any chance you have a link

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

a monks a monk buddha had the kilos hey santb LOL

could start it under the bonnet with a screwdriver across the starter motor , before cars went all u f o LOL

Too true. I loved my old toyota 4 speed. I push started that little sucker for months before i put a new starter in it. Never though twice about it. Meh, I am a bit slow.

Cheers for all the green:cheer:

you cant fix what aint broke hey bro , good excercise aswell LOL , try to push one of these 2016 cars the car probablly calls the cops on you haha

yeah man. old cars plain and simple with a carburetor and my man. transmission, it was a 1980 toy corolla coupe. I could probably push start it in less than 4 steps, well reverse was easier. I was much younger then tooooo. tehehehe.
funny thing at the time i was in a technical school then and could fix it at my leisure. no problems... only fun times.
I love my old cars. Bwahahaha.

Cheers, you rock.

Hey photos,

Great journal! great photos (lol)!!! Took me a little over 1.5 hours of reading to catch up on the final post. Loving your work mate. By any chance do you need an apprentice? I would love to learn your technique in growing. I'm still waiting on my bloody seeds to come. Been 4 weeks exactly now and no delivery and no letter from customs. So we wait and wait to see what happens. My grow won't be as big as yours just a small one plant at a time for personal use.

I'm down in Victoria too. Hope we can one sink some cones one day.

Subbed :)

yeah for me to much cpu stuff that can go wrong in todays vehicles , end up having to take it in ra ra ra even if you know some basic crap with an oldie you can fix it yourself plus then theres that added car isnt made of coke can bonus .
i like the thicker panels etc just feels good

hi rodgers , stick around were all apprentices mate never stop learning , glad to have you here . yeah im growing for personal use aswell , 1 or 10 the personal use is the growing the watering the taking care of them i use it as my lifestyle ,hobby ,were growing a plant dont let the cops get thier bullshit in your head, growing for me is about the act of growing i want to be the best grower i can be so i have lots of plants ,just like a car collector ,he has maybe 20 cars all working but can only drive 1 at a time but each time he does no matter what car hes in its for his personal use ,being a car buff though he enjoys working on the cars tinkering etc .

thats me with growing .

dont let a bunch of cocksuckers tell you what to do is what i guess im saying if u like 10 strains grow them all ,if you dont have enough room but want more room them make more room if your really content then even better, but if your not hitting your potential or growing for your dreams and its cause of stupid bullshit laws like personal use holding you back then i tell you this , personally do you like pot ,yes , how much personal stash + plant collection plus hobby would you personally need ( remember everyones different ) to feel as if you have mastered the art of growing ? for me the answer is infinate i can not learn enough i can not grow enough to feel like i have mastered anything .

so ,if the cops were to say to me that i have too much to be growing for personal use.

ill tell them to go strip everyones lemon trees , arrest the bonsai enthusiasts , lock up the farmers ,lock up all people that own more than 1 car , imprison all humans with 2 pens , i mind my own business and they can mind thiers or there will be casualties.

Amen to that brother. Amennnn!!! I don't even want much just enough to smoke to last me enough till my next batch comes out. Are all your seeds feminized or random? I'd love to get me some of your seeds to test out. I want one that just knocks your socks off

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hi rodgers , stick around were all apprentices mate never stop learning , glad to have you here . yeah im growing for personal use aswell , 1 or 10 the personal use is the growing the watering the taking care of them i use it as my lifestyle ,hobby ,were growing a plant dont let the cops get thier bullshit in your head, growing for me is about the act of growing i want to be the best grower i can be so i have lots of plants ,just like a car collector ,he has maybe 20 cars all working but can only drive 1 at a time but each time he does no matter what car hes in its for his personal use ,being a car buff though he enjoys working on the cars tinkering etc .

thats me with growing .

dont let a bunch of cocksuckers tell you what to do is what i guess im saying if u like 10 strains grow them all ,if you dont have enough room but want more room them make more room if your really content then even better, but if your not hitting your potential or growing for your dreams and its cause of stupid bullshit laws like personal use holding you back then i tell you this , personally do you like pot ,yes , how much personal stash + plant collection plus hobby would you personally need ( remember everyones different ) to feel as if you have mastered the art of growing ? for me the answer is infinate i can not learn enough i can not grow enough to feel like i have mastered anything .

so ,if the cops were to say to me that i have too much to be growing for personal use.

ill tell them to go strip everyones lemon trees , arrest the bonsai enthusiasts , lock up the farmers ,lock up all people that own more than 1 car , imprison all humans with 2 pens , i mind my own business and they can mind thiers or there will be casualties.

Damn Photos, that was poetic man. Absolutely agree though, I love the entire process from seed to cure. Even the stuff ups have their purpose, we're all learners growing for the common good!

I can't at the moment due to post count. So I'm just going around posting on others to get my post count up.

Thanks austin yeah i got a bit worked up but yeah man you get me the whole im a scoentist part rocks haha thats how i feel like a rocket scientist LOL

rodger that rodgers i know the feeling

How's your crop coming up so far photos? Any new photos to be added soon?

all just as usual ,moved around the plants added a net cause i had one and wanted something to do haha, prob photo update tonight rodger , where bouts in vic you from mate

Down in good old Broadmeadows. Photos. So that's why I gotta keep my shit small. Because there's always shit flying over the house

Thanks austin yeah i got a bit worked up but yeah man you get me the whole im a scoentist part rocks haha thats how i feel like s rocket scientist LOL

Funny you should say that, my bro has been calling me the mad scientist for a while now! And getting worked up is good, shows passion, which is what we're all about

Nothing wrong with passion, definitely a better option than the apathy I see all around, Australia really needs a kick in the arse, we could be the greatest nation of all time if we all were more passionate about the real things, instead of being corporate sheep, I miss the good old days when Aussies cared.

Down in good old Broadmeadows. Photos. So that's why I gotta keep my shit small. Because there's always shit flying over the house

yep i get ya , what u running or planning to run lighting and strain wise rodge

Back
Top Bottom