Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

420-magazine-mobile1956843944.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i love your bird 777

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Do remember cutting the neighbours hose when I was in high school 5 years later that guys hose was a meter long me and my brother or mates would always jump his fence lol

Lol I don't miss the breaka/ ice break bongs

LOL we made one outta a gilette roll on bottle was all that was available .
gillette yhe best a man can get .....
.not
...... was like billys of brut

It was always bongs for me but now I've switched to joints mainly they say it's a waste but I get a much more enjoyment out of it for some reason.

yeah i like joints , i smoke them publicly and get onlookers stoned LOL any one says " is that a joint" i say hell yeah want some , has led to many a friendship over the years

Puff puff give my friend.

Well, if you search on YT for nectar collectors, there's plenty to see. Personally, I like the cleanliness and waste free nature of it. In my mind, it sorta takes the stinky bong out of the dark room, and lends a little bit of sophistication to it, I think that the first step towards legalisation is to clean the image up a little, but what do I know, I'm just a working class shmuck.

Well, if you search on YT for nectar collectors, there's plenty to see. Personally, I like the cleanliness and waste free nature of it. In my mind, it sorta takes the stinky bong out of the dark room, and lends a little bit of sophistication to it, I think that the first step towards legalisation is to clean the image up a little, but what do I know, I'm just a working class shmuck.
i think your spot on mate a new image helps ,im going to check these out cheers bro

Joints for bush and went outdoors bongs for smashing cones then few hours later night night zzzz

sounds like a top plan 777

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen B...

Need to take away the stoner image of u smoke it . And the gateway drug bullshit

i think the gateway thing is such bullshit,same could be said of grog ay.

Mary Jane is probably one of the best. I wouldn't switch it for anything else.

Smashing cones on a tiny heading to Norfolk Island for the 40 percent strain with grizz . Quick photos il be your wind shield so u can light your cone

Rodgers on shore with a spot light giving us the signal . Coast is clear . Roll out captain

Rodger Rodger

Surely, you must be joking. No, and don't call me Shirley.

Blacksmith is caught up in the shark nets

Nets for sharks, it's so sad when they impose their ideas on others, I wouldn't be in the nets, if our government respected the sharks rights, too much to ask, they don't even respect ours. Sorry guys, I'm sick and I feel bitchy tonight, and we now return to your original programming.

haha all good blacksmith , yeah 777 ive got the jar off gypsy tears to protect us from all the inbreds LOL

i think the gateway thing is such bullshit,same could be said of grog ay.
Well, I was with you on that one, but with dabs, shatter, BHO, ect, I'm not so sure anymore. With just flower (my take) I agree, but shatter, BHO, are in another league. It's all legal here so it's being pushed over flower, it's getting hard to find good flower products because money is in BHO, ect. It's a small step from non flower to bad drugs, but flower to anything else is a joke in my book.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom