Pheno's Perpetual: Ocean Grown Dark Plasma, Other Top Shelf TBD, Breeding For THC-V

Good call on cleaner environment. The spores can lay dormant for a long time just takes one exposure to ruin it all as soon as conditions are right for the spores to begin growing. The budwashing is supposed to help with that depending on what you put in the buckets. Just like handling any produce there's certainly a possibility for damage. Though I did not notice any washing half my harvest this time. As everyone else has noted the buds seem to evenly hydrate and all the colors really start to show up.
I fought mold late in flower washed them and now have them in jars burping praying the mold stays out.
One thing I've noticed that I was nieve to when I started was even indoors you have to grow with an eye to the seasons or be ready to fight it. I don't want to harvest in the wet fall/spring months next year.
As far as dehumidifiers go they are not all created equal the commercial units can reach a lower dew point but a 70 pint residential unit will help a bunch without requiring a friggin bank loan. I want a water cooled dehuey real bad.
That's awesome you may get some new cuts hopefully they turn out to be legit.

I'm thinking about not running my flower room at all during next summer. I assuming my spring harvest is solid, I'd have enough meds to get me through it anyway. Hopefully it goes recreational after the vote in Nov. Then I'll just have a outdoor garden with some fast versions or autos. I'm rambling. I think my wife made coffee too strong. Lol

I'd like to run some outside probably won't happen though. Just opens a security window. At this point you don't know it's here. Maybe a greenhouse.
Here's my diy greenhouse 250$ in it
Screenshot_20170727-114448.png

Keep your head up bro! This has just been a weird year for weather. Between the heat and the humidity my AC and dehumidifier have been working way harder than they should have. Hopefully next year will be more of a normal summer weather. On your travels to AA today Arborside is a great dispensary. Good selection of seeds and other stuff. I'm sure you are probably going to the grow show for the equipment related stuff. Both places are full of great people. Have a great day pheno
Thanks! You have a great day too! Ya i'm looking forward to going to Arborside BAD lol.
Funny you mention. See the deal was both the wife and I have our hard card first and of course a little extra cash so we decided to wait until her card arrives and we have some money for some good live resin and other types of concentrates as well a good selection of flowers that i've never sampled or want to again etc. That day will likely be a month or so out but cannot wait!!

I'm thinking about not running my flower room at all during next summer. I assuming my spring harvest is solid, I'd have enough meds to get me through it anyway. Hopefully it goes recreational after the vote in Nov. Then I'll just have a outdoor garden with some fast versions or autos. I'm rambling. I think my wife made coffee too strong. Lol
Ramble on! I have been thinking about those outdoor autos for a while!
I would use those primarily for hash and flower smoke, but could you imagine being able to drop those in the ground?
When I did my experiment I wanted to see where Autos where in average so bought from a few breeders, Fastbuds, Greenhouse Seed Co, and Seedsman in house I think was one, With the freebies I had some Mephisto I think? Anyway point is some get HUGE. I have 1 Northern Lights Auto left from GHS and those get so big I am saving it for an outdoor run, 70 days to a few pounds of pretty nice bud...heck ya

I lost 2 oz to mold when I dried the Brookies. It pissed me off but it happens. And it won’t be the last time I’m sure. Just gotta keep moving forward that’s all.

Here's my diy greenhouse 250$ in it
Screenshot_20170727-114448.png
I like this,very nice DIY! Did you dig in the ground at all? The plan for some of the farm is to install those half underground units and still run it inside like indoor with no intention of putting them outside yet anyway. I just like the temps in the ground

I've only grown a couple breeders autos. Fast buds and sweet seeds. Both top notch IMO. SS for me didn't yeild as well as FB, but all turned out to be great smoke. I'd love to grow some of the fast version photos from SS. Woody has ran a few that looked great

I lost 2 oz to mold when I dried the Brookies. It pissed me off but it happens. And it won’t be the last time I’m sure. Just gotta keep moving forward that’s all.

ya...your right...and like Turbo says, gotta pay attention to seasons even indoors if you don't have the means to control environment 100%

I hope catching them on a dry day and getting them into jars as I can with a 58% pack, and then burping times of day when indoor moisture lower I think I can salvage the rest.

I am still looking into budwashing, the first jared bits. it's just a musky smell but unmistakable. IMHO won't hurt to try.

Here's a thought also, what if I turn on the lamp while I trim and jar? I know light sucks...but it will certainly lower the humidity. I wonder how bad or fast it hurts things...

N
I like this,very nice DIY! Did you dig in the ground at all? The plan for some of the farm is to install those half underground units and still run it inside like indoor with no intention of putting them outside yet anyway. I just like the temps in the ground
no it's just sitting on top of the ground. It's 16'/8'/6'2" H. It's been used to start veggies in early spring. Worked out good. Could easily be built half sized

I've only grown a couple breeders autos. Fast buds and sweet seeds. Both top notch IMO. SS for me didn't yeild as well as FB, but all turned out to be great smoke. I'd love to grow some of the fast version photos from SS. Woody has ran a few that looked great
Fastbuds GSC was amazing. The wife loved the LSD-25 as it went totally purple. I will buy fastbuds again one day, very top notch.

Hey man im sorry to hear the bad news. You have the right idea though, stay positive! Its really all you can do in this world. Cpl years ago i lost like 6 lbs to powdery mildew because i took infected clones from a close freind unaware. I told myself i was done growing then and there after investing lots of money and nearly 6 months into that project just to loose it 2 weeks from chop. In the end it just made me focus on improving my setup, IE. "Scrubbers, a/c, dehue, humidifier, more fans, only watering in the first hour of light, buying resistant strains. Anyway it turned into a much better operation with much higher yields and greater quality. Just dont get descouraged, if it was easy to grow topshelf bud there wouldnt be so much sh!tty reggie weed in the streets.

Hey man im sorry to hear the bad news. You have the right idea though, stay positive! Its really all you can do in this world. Cpl years ago i lost like 6 lbs to powdery mildew because i took infected clones from a close freind unaware. I told myself i was done growing then and there after investing lots of money and nearly 6 months into that project just to loose it 2 weeks from chop. In the end it just made me focus on improving my setup, IE. "Scrubbers, a/c, dehue, humidifier, more fans, only watering in the first hour of light, buying resistant strains. Anyway it turned into a much better operation with much higher yields and greater quality. Just dont get descouraged, if it was easy to grow topshelf bud there wouldnt be so much sh!tty reggie weed in the streets.
Yes! Thank you!
Been having some big hits lately so to hear how you turned it around is great.

Great news, the weather is playing nicely and the buds finally are crisping up again, the hay smell is gone and gave way to that nice smell:) Maybe I panicked at a 2+ week dry lol.

Anyway forecast shows tomorrow to be even better!!
So the plan is to give her a day with ~<60% let em crisp a bit and then the wife and I will race to get them into jars with the 58s. I actually like my bud a little drier but only if it's a more resinous cultivar like my number 10.

My breeding program is going to be heavy on resistances and your right, we are space limited bad but i'm reinvesting as I can and getting intake hepa filters, just being more hygenic etc will prevent the spores from getting too heavy and doing like you mention above. Roll with it.
I'm gonna roll one... Cheers brotha and thanks everyone for pulling me outta the fog

Found the problem. I'm so stupid. I had it going out with the drier well to combat the moisture I stopped exhausting all the time and put on a timer. Forgot to turn it on yesterday the wife did laundry blowing wet hot air into the tent backward through my filter. I was going to get a catch valve type flange when $$ but...my humidity said 99% 80f.

So found the culprit, hopefully my buds survive. Def washing them and putting in garage with box fan directly on them..
Should I try trimming them first?

Not just the grow guys, I lost a 75k year job, my home, my grandpa and his daughter and caregiver a week later amd my neice to OD last month. When we got here lost all of our savings, missed the cup etc etc.
I would kill for a win in life. Or just a friend to smoke some good meds with and talk...
I don't have any of those type friends here yet, hope to make some at the cup, other than the hash bash it's the only real 420 networking event that I know of here. the ppl here... they are all alcohol preferers with cannabis being recreational not medicinal.

Anyway, rode down to meet the 236AM train, rolled a joint and got on my bike. oh ya my license was suspended when I arrived because of an old ticket that was written incorrectly (wrong car completely) in which the court clerk told me not to worry over the phone, I was in Texas at the time. Lincoln Park doesn care and if you or your wife have points against the license... lol. I know you will not believe me... :)
$14,000 per year minimum liability on a 2007 dodge caravan.

that's correct over $1000 a month.

How do ppl drive here??? Anyway too late we transfer wife to MI for cannabis card so we can't ride on TX registration anymore.

My wife got a job at least. this could be a huge hit as half was to a patient for a decent donation.

So damage control and mitigation, resistances and other things are moving up the list of importance.

Never got to the point lol:)
So, I rode to meet the train...
...and got too tired and rode home before it arrived :D but the point is what I saw. I just wanted to see a running train up close stupid kids stuff.
Lots of ppl out at 2AM in this area, you wouldn't think very urban and out of the way.

There is a commercial field by the tracks with no buildings anymore. It's fenced in with the gate open, ppl ride dirtbikes there and shit, was a possible gorilla spot.
Either this lot or the one across the street they found like 216 human bones that had been chewed up and dispersed through the field by coyotes (see them all over AZ and TX but not many here and so far into the city?? Crazy!)

So Ecorse is calling it a body dump from Detroit because they don't want it and Detroit is saying it's Ecorse's responsibility.

This is how we catch possible killers in the US folks. I understand Detroit's position, they have enough shit to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom