Pheno's Perpetual: Ocean Grown Dark Plasma, Other Top Shelf TBD, Breeding For THC-V

That last pic looks like my Malibu pie I had. Hopefully yours has a little more kick. Good luck on the move bro
It is very likely similar genetically.
The new climate should be a bit colder and dryer too.
I was going to say my dark plasma 5 really stood out with a lot of punch. but I was coming from autos at the time...
Just sampled some dry Amnesia OG and what a winner for effect. maybe it's just a wake and bake but it seems like this Amnesia is definitely a winner. Not a daytime smoke, this one is head heavy.

That last pic looks like my Malibu pie I had. Hopefully yours has a little more kick. Good luck on the move bro
What would you recommend with a lot of punch and loud terps?

Sherbert, Zkittles, Banana OG and Purple Punch crosses :)
I have considered the Zkittles I hate the damn name spelling lol but it's total fire and I'll bet everything i'm looking for.
Great Suggestion as it's hot here, patients are looking for it and that would be a good one to use in breeding to inject some hi number outliers in the population.
Thanks!

I really like JTR, lemon skunk or Haze, banana OG, cherry pie. I just didn't have luck with the Malibu pie. Maybe just a few weak beans. I'll try it again sometime
That sucks about the Malibu. Loving the Haze type high, my first time with it! total stress killer, heavy on the head but energetic.
The Amnesia OG (Amnesia Haze, OG Kush) freebie from Seedsman was total fire and i'm not 100% on the cut being correct as I screwed up the damn labels and even though I had multiple copies i'm second guessing myself... Anyhoo moving Tuesday and hoping to have things in flower within a couple of weeks and i'll know pretty quick what's what as they are all distinct.
Anyway it's INSANE, it's not a super yeilder but not low as cookies.
Also the lemon skunk sounds interesting, I want lime bad and may have it with the Plasma 10 although it developed that strong OG funk too that I like but isn't quite what I'm looking for with the lime hunt. Lime Skunk sounds interesting as well.

Well guys I'm back...Whew we made it and are starting to calm down. Lost a lot in the move, it didn't go well but now i'm in a place that I can be a little more open about what i'm doing.

Going to be some changes to my initial ideas for how to utilize this temporary space has changed.

To give an idea, we are in a duplex basement until we can find a farm up north further.

I originally was going to transform a hidden 20'x5' room in the basement but it's moldy and leaks during rain. It will work but needs a lot of work that I don't have time for. The garage however is nice and clean.

I was able to save Dark Plasma number 5 and number 10. Both keepers as 10 is the loudest, terpiest bud I've ever smoked and if I didn't take it down a couple of weeks early, it would be perfect in effect me thinks. Heck it's great already but doesn't last long enough. It's a Skunky Lime OG Funk. plain and simple, but you can smell it a mile a way.

The number 5 is that sweet fuel. very cookies in structure, finishes fast 56 days without the baked goods smell thank goodness. Both are very dense and have a good structure and are lanky so will do well in the setup.

I'm going for Purple Punch and Jawa Kush next as i'm now able to find clones for the Purple Punch. a little pricier but they come in Canna Coco with benificials, IMP and fully rooted. I can't believe I missed that strain, thanks for the idea PurpleGunRack! it's perfect for the wife satisfying purple strain as it's something I will like as well. Seems many other purple strains don't have the frost production like some of the others out there but Purple Punch is frosty as hell

So I took a 1099 job as I couldn't pass up the money so i'll be developing software again for the next 6 weeks while we get situated.

I loaded the cloner with 8 of each and they all are now rooting!!

I have no place to put them!!

So after work today i'm going into the garage, erecting the 5x5 tent and getting the 4x4 flood table setup. if it's too hot I have an AC that I can install but no insulation.

I only need it for a couple of runs, 6 months maybe so I am thinking of trying a very hokey thing and running the AC directly into the tent side flap like i've seen Neil from GrowPotCheaply do before. Leaving the back of the unit in the garage proper. Does anyone think this would work as a temporary solution? I can also try cooling the garage with the unit but we left the 10k and the 5k only brought the 6k btu for now. Planning a trip back to get the rest.

So will a 6k BTU AC cool a very large, uninsulated garage in Detroit with a 1000w light running but pushing hot air through the light outside?

I have been just too indecisive and every time I make up my mind I change it and now the plants are ready, i'm not lol.

I postponed my switch to commercial cannabis for the time being as my the 1099 development work I couldn't pass up the money to help us get situated. (we lost a ton of cash which really hurt)
But, we survived a move and that's what matters.

Cheers everyone and hope you have a good week.
Any and all suggestions very welcome and I'll post pics once i'm up and running!!

So here we are up and running again.

we are doing 2 distinct dark plasma phenos. My number 5 GSC leaning sweet fuel and number 10 the funkiest loudest I've grown to date and a HUGE favorite among friends. She's a keeper and possibly a legend in the making;)
Right now the table isn't hooked up it's just draining into a bucket DTW while I build root balls/harden off 18/6 for a week to 10 days.
*My Malawi project will be something of this sort.

Next run will be hopefully be more plasma, Jawa Kush and maybe Lime OG from Exotic if i can find a 10 pack but most important is i'm on the hunt for a cut of Purple Punch. I want a really good purple plant for the wife and one that is frosty.

I'll shoot pics of the build later but I had to take a software job for the next 6 weeks since we lost a bunch of cash.
That's life but the plan to rebuild the cellar into a grow is just postponed. The tent will work for now and it's pushing the air outside holding great temps without a separate AC. Crazy our central unit was so bad that I was convinced you couldn't run HPS without separate AC

So, bit of a learning curve on the flood and drain.

Got some root issues and had to dump a couple of girls bit true to their nature they are stretching up high!

I don't know if flooding more and keeping water moving while adding more oxygen. I'm not using a stone but have the gravity of the drain falling into the res from the fitting as I've seen folks due.

Using z7. I let them dry out a bit as 2 times a day at first then saw root issue and reduced it to 1.
There is a fine line between treating coco like soil and keeping on a wet/dry cycle instead of constant high oxygenated solution seemed to produce

***NOTES ON BENZODIAZEPINE WITHDRAWAL AND CANNABIS** -post in the opiate forum,

So reason i've been absent -kicking the last of my xanax RX. 3mg a day
Cannabis works wonders. a joint every 2 hours.
You must be an established smoker* I've tried as a newby and had a BAD time um'kay.
When the tension knot appears in stomach and head. 1 dab - will release for approx 1 hour then comes back over the next hour. A dab then a joint = good for 2-3 hours. Watch a movie.
I take gabapentin. If you don't buy GABA from health store it will help TREMENDOUSLY.

So that's it so far!! Success and a start to my working model to help change current thoughts on cannabis.

People say xanax is harder than methadone and before cannabis I would agree now I think it's easily bested now.

Couple of mental pointers. DON'T STRESS on ANYTHING!!

See if your family can make decisions for a couple of weeks for you.

update coming, week 2 12/12

The girls are about 2 weeks in.
Number 10 goes 3 weeks on her stretch weras number 5 goes ~2
Number 5 finishes so fast 7-8 weeks and 10 finishes in 10 weeks+.
*Number 10 has become a legend downriver already among family and friends...Actually I am looking to trade a cut for Purple Punch or any good Purple pheno cut.

Hey MIOutdoorsman know anyone;) ?

I have a few questions if someone has time for a direct message.

I have the option to sponsor a patient. He's a friend and spiritual brother, needs medication but cannot afford it and doesn't have the option to grow asked if I could be his caregiver.
I agreed but don't know the best way to do that.
Should I offer him a % of the 12 plant increase's yield or a set amount in donations for the season?

I will have to look into it more.

Now that i'm closer to most folks I would love to meet some people and share some cuts also if anyone local to the southern portion of MI is involved.

My last 3 Dark Plasma are now sprouted and starting week 2.

Unsexed I will flower all 3 males 2. I want to use Dark Plasma to breed as I love the diversity and hybrid vigor not to mention the few cuts that have tested over 30%. The stronger the less I gotta smoke!

Cheers everyone!

Hope you kick the Xanax without to many problems, I kicked an alcohol addiction back in 2005. Spent 12 months in rehab, I'll always believe cannabis is the answer.

Hope you kick the Xanax without to many problems, I kicked an alcohol addiction back in 2005. Spent 12 months in rehab, I'll always believe cannabis is the answer.

Awesome! July 11th 2011 was my last drink.

I'm going on a couple of weeks and while it was a slow couple of weeks it was absolutely tolerable with cannabis.
I hope soon those poor soles looking to get over these will find hope when they search by finding stories like this rather than all of the horror stories of stroke insanity and seizures.

I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and may be in for a couple of days.

SInce I lost 85 pounds in 18 months and no stop in site. 230-145 now.

I had to get medicaid but now will be able to find out what the heck the problem is and how to address it.

Saw a Dr today and I'm used to other states not admitting without 250 bucks and proof of insurance. He told me I need to get to a hospital and have test run. Screw outpatient it could take too long (weeks is too long:( )

were broke and I luckily just got Medicaid, Just found I could have gone to hospital at any time in MI

Texas and Arizona have a contract to share inmates along with Oaklohoma. They all have privatized prisons with orders of magnitude more people locked up.

Their health care is also counterintuitive. It basically sets you on your own.
My wife was turned away at 2 ERs. One for kidney stone and one a broken ankle because we couldn't pay the copay and provide insurance at the time.

Arizona was similar but I learned today they cannot even bug you for insurance here so i'm going to have my CT colonoscopy etc done while there. Hopefully no big C. I also hope it isn't related to my Hep C treatment

Best luck with that man. The miracle herb kicking more ass!

With the patient arrangement, I'd stick to a percentage. Harder for anyone to feel like they didn't get what was agreed upon. Less stress, it is what is at that point.
And it's essentially all extra, you'll have the most into it so if you only met quota you'd be "losing" on the deal. With a percentage you both get something no matter what. My ¢2

Hey pheno, I don't know anyone right now. It's good to hear from you. Hopefully the tests shed some light on the weight loss without any big issues. I've been checking out the vids. Nice work! Stay strong bro
Hey pheno, I don't know anyone right now. It's good to hear from you. Hopefully the tests shed some light on the weight loss without any big issues. I've been checking out the vids. Nice work! Stay strong bro

Hey no worries:)
I appreciate the support!
I am sure whatever is wrong we'll get it handled.
I'm just relieved to have the opportunity to get it finally checked.
Good to Hear from you too!

Back
Top Bottom