Peter Green's Microbial Soil: Cheese, 9 Pound Hammer & Sugar Candy, 2019

Aweh @irie lion This device is by Parrot and it’s called Flower Power. Seems it’s no longer available but there is another similar device on Takealot called HHCC 4 in 1 plant monitor. I recon it’s well worth it. It’d be great if it also monitored humidity.

For R400 you can get a smart switch to which you can connect either a temperature probe or a humidity sensor (included in the R400) then you can set it to switch on/off at a specific temp/humidity. How cool is that?! I guess it would be super practical if one were using aircon/heater/humidifier/dehumidifier. All I could use it for would be to turn my extractor fan on/off at a specific humidity but my extractor runs constantly and humidity doesn’t seem to go below 30%, so, I can’t seem to find much use for this newly discovered cool little device.

That’s really awesome bro thank you for the info, I’ll defintely pick one up some time! :passitleft:

Day 55 update: Looking ready for harvest, I fed straight water again this morning and will wait a few days for it to dry out before harvest. By the looks of things it'll be the 9lb first, the SC a few days later and then the Chz about a week later.

Cheese

Sugar Candy

9 Pound Hammer

Absolutely beautiful nugs brother! :adore: They look rock hard. Exciting times with your harvests coming up! :yahoo::bongrip:

Absolutely beautiful nugs brother! :adore: They look rock hard. Exciting times with your harvests coming up! :yahoo::bongrip:
Thanks bro! These are the hardest nugs I've ever grown! :cheer:I'll keep you posted through the harvest :slide:

Damn brother these nugs are covered in frost! :drool::rollit:

Hey brother, hope you’re still doing well! :ganjamon::passitleft: I’m dying to see some harvest pics of those frost monsters! :yahoo::nomo:

Howzit @irie lion I didn't take any pictures during harvest and havn't trimmed much yet. I got around 280g dry, untrimmed, but would like to get a more accurate measure once I've trimmed. The few photos I've taken of some buds really don't do it justice but I'll post some soon. All 3 strains grew out with some purple, especially the Cheese! I've never seen any Cheese like it! ..and it smells DANK! Of the 3 strains, the Cheese yielded about 20% more than the SC and 9P. The 9P is super fruity, mouthwatering goodness! Still lots of trimming to do :lot-o-toke: When are you harvesting?

Nice bro glad to hear the harvest went well! Sounds like a good haul to me :bravo: i really enjoyed following your grow and looking forward to the next ones!
All 3 strains grew out with some purple, especially the Cheese!
That's always nice to see - Interesting enough my cheese has pushed loads of purple over the last week (this is the first time iv'e experienced purpling while growing a cheese) so it's definitely the cold evenings we've been having.
The first cheese bud that started purpling earlier this week:

The 9P is super fruity, mouthwatering goodness!
Sounds amazing! 9lb has been on my radar for quite a while and that make me even more excited to grow her!
When are you harvesting?
[/QUOTE]
I'm aiming for around the 3rd of July - i am flying out to Seychelles tonight for a quick holiday with my girl and will be flying back on the 2nd. All the girls pushed fresh pistils this week so they're keen on packing more weight so it worked out perfectly and im happy. That's my plan, but we'll see how they're looking once i'm back! I know for sure the Durban Poison X Sour Grape (Suurbek by Helderberg Genetics) will go probably 2 weeks longer than the rest of the lot.
You dropped your next beans or taking a lil break? Iv'e got so many clones looking for new homes :hmmmm:

Have a lekker weekend brother! Keep warm in this cold! :passitleft:

Hey guys I’ve finally taken some bud shots after 2 weeks of curing. The flavors are so muvh better now than before curing! I was almost disappointed. Now everything’s tasting awesome, looking forward to week 5! The 9lb is super fruity and my favorite but was the lowest yield (by around 20%). The Chz is the most colourful and stinky and smells a little different to the ‘standard’ Chz I know but stinks real good. The Sugar Candy is loaded with trichs with a real frosty look, a sweeter smell than the Chz but not as pungent (still good) and not as fruity as the 9lb. The Sugar Candy produced the biggest buds (it was the plants directly under the HPS so that might have contributed), second was the Chz and smallest was the 9lb (which is supposed to be quite a big yielder). Looking forward to the next run! Will be the same strains with an added 2. For now, this is it for this journal. Thanks guys for the support and company during this grow. I’ll be sure to follow your current grows. Here it is:
Untrimmed 9lb, Chz, SC

Back
Top Bottom