Peter Green's Microbial Soil: Cheese, 9 Pound Hammer & Sugar Candy, 2019

@irie lion Bro did you grow that red poison??
I definitively did bro and i am very proud of it. :yahoo:I am not a fan of auto's but back in 2017 after growing a purple strain and not getting much purple out of it i was a bit disappointed and i then looked for something that would give me that purple satisfaction. Stumbled on Red Poison which was only available in auto's - but 80% of growers reported it turning COMPLETELY purple / dark red. :drool:So i was sold on the strain immediately. I ordered 20 seeds and ran a whole garage grow with a mate of mine. The harvest was huge (about 1.8kg dry) and the bud so so purple it sold in no time. That was the only grow i ever did for selling to our market. :nomo: Anyway long story short, if you are looking for a purple strain then go with the Red Poison. That was the last auto or purple strain i ran and i don't think i will again till next year.
I have grown a couple awesome nugs but that is one of the best of them. Hoping it takes nug of the month
Have you grown any autos?

Sweet same with my current grow, i am sure the cheese will finish last (it's got that extra sativa in it ;)). Nice bro. Quality over quantity always :bongrip:
I see you have some good looking ladies there. Did you get those all locally?

I definitively did bro and i am very proud of it. :yahoo:I am not a fan of auto's but back in 2017 after growing a purple strain and not getting much purple out of it i was a bit disappointed and i then looked for something that would give me that purple satisfaction. Stumbled on Red Poison which was only available in auto's - but 80% of growers reported it turning COMPLETELY purple / dark red. :drool:So i was sold on the strain immediately. I ordered 20 seeds and ran a whole garage grow with a mate of mine. The harvest was huge (about 1.8kg dry) and the bud so so purple it sold in no time. That was the only grow i ever did for selling to our market. :nomo: Anyway long story short, if you are looking for a purple strain then go with the Red Poison. That was the last auto or purple strain i ran and i don't think i will again till next year.
I have grown a couple awesome nugs but that is one of the best of them. Hoping it takes nug of the month
Have you grown any autos?
No, havn’t ever grown autos. Bro that nug looks supurb! :adore:

I see you have some good looking ladies there. Did you get those all locally?
Thanks bro. Yeah i grab all my seeds from Biltong & Budz website & they've got a large variety of dank dank genetics. I am looking at Barney's farm Gorilla Zkittlez for my next run. Always a quick and discrete delivery from them as well by the way :headbanger:

No, havn’t ever grown autos. Bro that nug looks supurb! :adore:
I’ve never grown anything colorful but apparently this 9P gets a little purple in there. Next up I’ll do some Girl Scout strains, it must be exciting growing something so unique :morenutes:

Thanks for the kind words! I am sure we will be able to share some of our smoke in the near future. :passitleft:
The GSC varieties are so lekker. I have never grown any cookies but i am always blown away by a cookie smoke :ganjamon:

Fed some water with worm tea yesterday. After a few days I’ll feed with water and Aminomix.

Cheese
298ED40A-3E2E-4CBB-B137-DEE09E79FFF7.jpeg
3ECD2599-FC6A-4947-890E-1DF4091B2DF8.jpeg

Sugar Candy
576A1A54-FAD9-4BBB-ABBA-B6CF9BC51589.jpeg
EB70CE37-A437-43FE-B3A6-7675BAE1F838.jpeg

9Pound Hammer
AC08D033-5D56-42F5-838D-D18BD25A2C7C.jpeg
BAEA94A8-1A74-4309-A042-D80035F7D0B8.jpeg

Hi guys :nomo: Day 40 here and it's gonna be a lonnggggg couple of weeks ahead. I've made more space in my grow room by moving my tent outa there. Now I can use the full 3m length of my lighting stand but I'll only do that after this round. I whipped up some chocolate brownies last night with my Black Raspberry butter, gonna try one now. Anyway, here's a pic of my space and some updates.

left to right: 9lb, SC, Chz

Chz

SC

9lb

Chz

SC

9lb

I have purchased a few seeds online but no delivery yet, it’s been like 3 months already.

My UK order last year took just shy of 6 months to arrive that's when I started using the local seedbanks cause you can get almost anything from them, biltong and buds is tops for me....

I’m gonna try that with this next harvest! I should have quite a bit of good trim so hopefully I’ll get a big block :cheesygrinsmiley: I still have quite a lot of butter so no need to make more just yet. I would like to bake and sell edibles but I’ll wait for the law to soften up a bit :reading420magazine: I made some muffins before and those who ate them returned with hectic tellings of their stoned experiences. I don’t get that baked from edibles, I enjoy smoking it :lot-o-toke:

Made cheese and bovril muffins on Saturday, ate 2 and was stoned most of yesterday as well, only had my first joint round 6pm last night....haha

Garden is looking sexy as as all hell brother, give yourself massive pat on the back....

Looking great in there brother Green :bravo::yummy: You've got some awesome space to work with. I'm sure if you got a grow light sponsor you'd fill that whole room :rofl::bongrip:

My UK order last year took just shy of 6 months to arrive that's when I started using the local seedbanks cause you can get almost anything from them, biltong and buds is tops for me....

Made cheese and bovril muffins on Saturday, ate 2 and was stoned most of yesterday as well, only had my first joint round 6pm last night....haha

Garden is looking sexy as as all hell brother, give yourself massive pat on the back....
When I feel like starting something from seed I’ll be sure to give them a try. Hopefully the seeds do arrive :nervous-guy:Thanks for the kind words fellas.
Looking great in there brother Green :bravo::yummy: You've got some awesome space to work with. I'm sure if you got a grow light sponsor you'd fill that whole room :rofl::bongrip:
It’s nice, I can just about run around in there. If you send me some lights, I’ll send you some pics :high-five: For now, I’m getting a replacement for the blown light so at least there’s that.

High guys, I see something wrong my guess is phosphorus and potassium deficiency. I was a bit slack on nutes but have given them a light feed of parts B & MPK. Let me know what you think, always happy to get advice from you guys with the well trained eyes :adore:

Hey bro - in the first 3 pics its definitely looking like a potassium deficiency and the last couple pics you can see it's lacking phosphorus. So you've hit the nail on the head i'd say. Looks like they're hungrier than you think! :morenutes::yummy:

Thanks guys! Always good to have confiurmation from fellow growers :high-five: I'll give them a feed tonight. I only have about two weeks to go so I recon this should probably be the last feed :morenutes:..or maybe one more. Either way, it's gonna be a good smoke. Now time to raise the next.

Today's update, day 48 of flower :drool:I see a magnesium deficiency but I'm not going to do anything about it at this stage. I'll learn from it and apply the lesson in the next grow.

Cheese

Sugar Candy

9 Pound Hammer

Looking super frosty bro! :ganjamon::bravo:
Awesome censor device I’d love one of those, what’s it called?

Back
Top Bottom