Pennywise Strikes Again

...40 years ago, a few of us went to the Queen Charolettes, northern BC to pick...was funny as hell flying in...went over this huge cow pasture, and there was a hundred or more people all on their hands and knee's...the plane was kewl, a water belly lander...anyways, when we started we had no idea what we looking for, and picking every mushroom we saw... ;) :rofl: finally some dude went through one of our bags and showed us what we were looking for...lanky little ones with a tit shaped cap and almost translucent blue tip...also offered a tip...eat a couple fresh and then start picking, and you'll spot the pysli's much easier...worked a charm!...;)...camped on ocean dunes a few miles out of town...fun times...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

New beans will be coming I just couldn’t resist. These will be coming from Snowhigh.

ACAPULCO GOLD PURPLE GOLD MIXAcapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold red, mix plants of all phenotypes, from skinny flowers, to light and feathery, to more dense pencil types, to large fox tail or colas de zorro. I found my Mexican strain

New beans will be coming I just couldn’t resist. These will be coming from Snowhigh.

ACAPULCO GOLD PURPLE GOLD MIXAcapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold red, mix plants of all phenotypes, from skinny flowers, to light and feathery, to more dense pencil types, to large fox tail or colas de zorro. I found my Mexican strain
Those sound like winners to me. Its been SO long since I tried any Acapulco. Back in the 70s.

I'm dying laughin' right now, I didn't mean the temperature zones 6-8 just meant 6-8 zips/zones/oz and I'm over hear explaining grow zones. SON OF A... dyin' right now! :rofl:
I was pickin up what you were dropping bro. Lol I’ve been all over. One time in Budapest I wat trying to find some smoke and this Australian dude said “ heaps. If you find some get heaps. It took me like 5 minutes to figure out he was saying to buy a lot when I found it cuz it is hard to come by. I found some good smoke smoke eventually. People were so sketched out if you asked them for help finding a sac. I guess they do a lot of sting ops on the people there. Crazy trip that one. Ran outa money in Budapest, got a good lil change in my pocket and went to Amsterdam for a week. Frickin epic week. Came up with (AmsterDAMAGED) I almost didn’t leave. I Actually missed my flight outta there. Lol! We got to the airport early And my dude said we had time to burn one. So we went outside and I twisted up a big one. Like a 2 1/2 gram joint. We smoked it and went back in. They wouldn’t let us check into our flight cuz it was about to leave. I was pissed. I know it’s about to leave lady that’s why we are trying to get past this gate!!! We been here a frickin hour. Haha. Man, That was a bit(h.

im jeolous lol.

Back
Top Bottom