Pennywise Strikes Again

Collecting magic mushrooms from the wild is easier but you need an experienced mycologist in your group. We had trips like that before. There are a lot of magic mushrooms going to waste in the wild.

Some strains you can feel a gram. I split a 8th of albino penis envy’s with a buddy one time and fried my brains out. It was like I had warp speed. I want to try the red Amanita mascaria. I spelled it wrong but it’s the Mario mushrooms. They are different kind of trip. More sedated I hear. Idk maybe one day. Sorry to blow up your thread penny, I’m stoned ramblin on. I get excited talking about this stuff lol.

Search "bear gets high on mushrooms" on YouTube. Thats the Amanita effect.

If you like hard stuff, try Panaeolus cyanescens. These are best when consumed fresh. 12g of wet fruits was my go to portion but can feel harsh if that will be your first time on pan cyans :passitleft:

Those are the skinny long ones right? Real thin stems. Takes a million of them to make a zip dried. Yeah they are so much better fresh. Almost good. All this talk, ima have to eat some paper soon. Bear on mushrooms, will do. I guess folks saw rain deer eat the and trip so they did it. So there is an acid that makes you sick I read, so the medicine man would eat the mushrooms and piss in a container for the others to drink and trip. He would build a tolerance and use his liver and kidneys to filter his people’s gear. What a dude. Crazy huh

I need to eat about 3 grams and watch “IT” one time. That would be a trip! Lol
I have watched 2001 a space Odyssey several times on shrooms pretty weird. Another good watch on shrooms is fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
A lot of B grade movies that would probably be cool.
Some years back I was living on the beach with a roommate and we ended up watching The Wizard of Oz while shrooming. It was one helluva experience! :nervous-guy:

I mentioned that the Munchkins weren't really midgets, they were just good actors, and we both lost it and couldn't stop laughing for over an hour! :rofl:

Those are the skinny long ones right? Real thin stems. Takes a million of them to make a zip dried. Yeah they are so much better fresh. Almost good. All this talk, ima have to eat some paper soon. Bear on mushrooms, will do. I guess folks saw rain deer eat the and trip so they did it. So there is an acid that makes you sick I read, so the medicine man would eat the mushrooms and piss in a container for the others to drink and trip. He would build a tolerance and use his liver and kidneys to filter his people’s gear. What a dude. Crazy huh

Yeah brother these ones. Visuals are also very strong and effects were totally uplifting for me. Better and more rare than most cubensis strains I tried so far. I guess the only problem might be that you'll have to use horse manure to grow them. Pretty potent stuff guys :passitleft:

Yeah brother these ones. Visuals are also very strong and effects were totally uplifting for me. Better and more rare than most cubensis strains I tried so far. I guess the only problem might be that you'll have to use horse manure to grow them. Pretty potent stuff guys :passitleft:
If they look like liberty caps, there POTENT and that's what we have here in Northern CA. Psilocybe semilanceata

I still have plenty and I only did a BIG mono and a smaller one to finish some spawn that was slower than the other 6 jars(7 quart pressure cooker). I go high spawn ratio personally, they consolidate quickly. At any rate, it's fairly easy to get 6-8 zones out of a good size mono.
OK so I have my totes I just have to get them ready. My Grain Spawn is colonizing. I also got Auto Clave cleaned horse manure for the substrate. No smell etc. I plan to do 2 mono tubs. If one gets contaminated I will have another and if they both do well I will have two mono tubs full. The totes are probably 15 gallons each so I should get a good harvest yield wise if they both turn out. Just means more for me and my buddies. Anyway I may have some questions down the road. What are the Zones 6-8 ? I am a total newb

Monotubs are good if you're doing just 1or 2, if you start doing more look into a mini greenhouse where you can pipe in a small humidifier with a controller and a fan inside the greenhouse. Throw your colonized cakes on the racks inside and walk away.

Edit: just a note in general for anyone watching this.
I am going to set my Mono tubs up with an Inkbird controller with each tub having its own Reptile Humidifier. The humidifier has 2 hoses I am only using 1 inkbird so each tub will be humidified and I have 120mm fans with speed control and hooked to a controller for on/off times so my tubs will be decked out so to speak. I could try to pick up a mini greenhouse in the future. I was watching a video on it just a few minutes ago where they set the mini GH up. Looks easy enough now to make an area to put one

OK so I have my totes I just have to get them ready. My Grain Spawn is colonizing. I also got Auto Clave cleaned horse manure for the substrate. No smell etc. I plan to do 2 mono tubs. If one gets contaminated I will have another and if they both do well I will have two mono tubs full. The totes are probably 15 gallons each so I should get a good harvest yield wise if they both turn out. Just means more for me and my buddies. Anyway I may have some questions down the road. What are the Zones 6-8 ? I am a total newb
Zone 6-8 just means the zone you live in. For instance, Middle USA, say Indiana or something is Zone 6, I'm near the capital of California which is zone 9. Zone 3 is like Minnesota, Wisconsin, basically COLD states.

Back
Top Bottom