Pennywise Strikes Again

Did someone say Curtis Loew? That's my karaoke GO TO and I will DO well. I'm not a singer or anything, but I have some Midrange PIPES to get UR done.
Love that song so now I have to go to youtube to give it a listen

I can't stand watching anything on shroomz. I mostly watch my lap and the walls. Too much distraction already :thedoubletake:
A friend of mine that has done shrooms MANY times and never experienced the intense visuals, just mild body high so I said to myself, are the shrooms I grew(BHT) bunk or what's the deal. So i took a mild dose 1.5 of powder in some orange juice and 45 minutes later I was hitting pretty good. I usually have to do at least 2-3g to really HIT NICE. Long story short, the shrooms were grown about 3 years ago or so and there still VERY potent. Anyway, back on track here, so I hit up my buddy who has never had an awesome visual experience and told him I did the 1.5 and still hit for about 2-3 hours and were visually stunning. Him and his buddy were going to Vegas and needed some FUN, and he did well over 3 grams(CLOSE to 4 powdered) and he finally visited the dimension of life that isn't explainable or fathomable. I told him powder is the only way to go(he put it in orange juice), and maybe his diet or whatever is affecting the potency it's tough to really know for sure. Powder in orange juice is just TOO easy and effective.

A friend of mine that has done shrooms MANY times and never experienced the intense visuals, just mild body high so I said to myself, are the shrooms I grew(BHT) bunk or what's the deal. So i took a mild dose 1.5 of powder in some orange juice and 45 minutes later I was hitting pretty good. I usually have to do at least 2-3g to really HIT NICE. Long story short, the shrooms were grown about 3 years ago or so and there still VERY potent. Anyway, back on track here, so I hit up my buddy who has never had an awesome visual experience and told him I did the 1.5 and still hit for about 2-3 hours and were visually stunning. Him and his buddy were going to Vegas and needed some FUN, and he did well over 3 grams(CLOSE to 4 powdered) and he finally visited the dimension of life that isn't explainable or fathomable. I told him powder is the only way to go(he put it in orange juice), and maybe his diet or whatever is affecting the potency it's tough to really know for sure. Powder in orange juice is just TOO easy and effective.

We do the same thing in lemon juice brother. Cranberry juice is for beginners in case some newbies are reading about that Pandora's Box effect we're talking about :high-five:

Lower the pH(of the liquid that you will mix the powder) gets, shorter and more intense the effect becomes.

What's the best way to turn it into powder

coffee grinder or a decent kitchen mortar and pestle. use to make chocolates with it all the time.

Dry them out completely in a dessicant chamber then grind in coffee grinder.
You can use Box lids and a small fan to dry them(in a pinch), or I have an old low heat dehydrator that works perfect. Make sure they are BONE dry before storage and they will last a long time. I never used horse poop in my mono's(horse poop is the best though), just bird seed spawn, coco,verm, worm poop, and gypsum(some spent coffee sometimes). I don't even case the mono bulk tub. I just let it consolidate and FLIP.

Morning everyone, good to see all these people using Shrooms and DMT to better their lives I’m going to make a dedicated thread just for natural psychadelics. I’ll ask Teddy for the best place to put it and I’ll post a link here in my journal.

I just want to throw it out there that my dosage is so high because I'm shooting for a Level 4 or 5 trip. Not that someone sees what I posted and decides a quarter oz of mushies is a good idea to ingest the first go around.

If you're shooting for a Level 2 or 3 of just visuals/tingles, which a lot of people enjoy/aim for, a few grams will do. I'm looking for therapeutic "events" which only come at these higher levels of dosing.
Yeah! You might stay under a table freaking out for two days with white rabbit stuck on repeat peatpeatpeat...lol. Whoops

Another friend of mind said it's the strongest mushies he's ever ingested and went on a MIND bender of a trip, not much on visuals. I was opposite, 1.5 had me CLEARLY aware and could of had conversations about seeing what I was seeing like watching a smooth movie. I didn't experience ANY sort of INTENSE mind trickery just straight smooth visuals throughout. The only trip I've ever went on and went right to sleep without some cannabis to level it off. In my mind, I was thinking they were bunk since my buddy wasn't hitting and it snuck up on me thinking maybe a body high or just a little something. NOT the case, probably the smoothest trip I've experienced so don't doubt 1.5-2g of good solid powder. I'm 210 these days, overweight from being lazy, and 1.5 hit decent, but I remember thinking to myself during visuals that I could of easily done MORE. I prefer 2-3 for a pretty wild ride for 4-6 hours, the mild dose was on the lower side of 4 hours total(a good long movie worth of peak 2.5 hours give or take). I don't take them often since there not really made for that, but I do want to do some micro cycling one of these days. Enhance the hearing and awareness and what not.

Another friend of mind said it's the strongest mushies he's ever ingested and went on a MIND bender of a trip, not much on visuals. I was opposite, 1.5 had me CLEARLY aware and could of had conversations about seeing what I was seeing like watching a smooth movie. I didn't experience ANY sort of INTENSE mind trickery just straight smooth visuals throughout. The only trip I've ever went on and went right to sleep without some cannabis to level it off. In my mind, I was thinking they were bunk since my buddy wasn't hitting and it snuck up on me thinking maybe a body high or just a little something. NOT the case, probably the smoothest trip I've experienced so don't doubt 1.5-2g of good solid powder. I'm 210 these days, overweight from being lazy, and 1.5 hit decent, but I remember thinking to myself during visuals that I could of easily done MORE. I prefer 2-3 for a pretty wild ride for 4-6 hours, the mild dose was on the lower side of 4 hours total(a good long movie worth of peak 2.5 hours give or take). I don't take them often since there not really made for that, but I do want to do some micro cycling one of these days. Enhance the hearing and awareness and what not.
I always say eat an 8th for your first trip. For most people. It’s intense but it not a ten strip. I have to grind em up and put em in a shot of hot water to get them down. Tip. If your freaking out and want to come down a lil, try eating something sweet or a cola. I ate a bunch of truffles in Amsterdam and they didn’t work to good cuz I had to use a coke to chase them.

Back
Top Bottom