Pennywise Strikes Again

I always say eat an 8th for your first trip.

never had to chew that much down to get melted. the majority of mushrooms i've had have been outdoor or wild, which may make a difference. have had some decent indoor cultivation as well, but they've never been as steep.

I heard about em too. Blue meanies I was told what they were called. But I think it’s a myth. In Georgia I picked a lot by catfish ponds! They were even growing out the water cuz the cows walk in the water to drink an poo, and bam, in the morning there’s mushrooms everywhere! The early bird gets the shroom! Go early cuz the sun melts them fast.

We have too many non edibles that look similar to Psylocibin
I sure as hell wouldn't eat anything I found out in the wild. Growing them is a lot different , Then you know you are safe. I don't know the good ones from the bad mushrooms so I will just stick to what I grow and or am given

never had to chew that much down to get melted. the majority of mushrooms i've had have been outdoor or wild, which may make a difference. have had some decent indoor cultivation as well, but they've never been as steep.
Some strains you can feel a gram. I split a 8th of albino penis envy’s with a buddy one time and fried my brains out. It was like I had warp speed. I want to try the red Amanita mascaria. I spelled it wrong but it’s the Mario mushrooms. They are different kind of trip. More sedated I hear. Idk maybe one day. Sorry to blow up your thread penny, I’m stoned ramblin on. I get excited talking about this stuff lol.

Some strains you can feel a gram. I split a 8th of albino penis envy’s with a buddy one time and fried my brains out. It was like I had warp speed. I want to try the red Amanita mascaria. I spelled it wrong but it’s the Mario mushrooms. They are different kind of trip. More sedated I hear. Idk maybe one day. Sorry to blow up your thread penny, I’m stoned ramblin on. I get excited talking about this stuff lol.
I get carried away and ramble on but Penny is cool with it and I know he likes the subject. I am starting a couple grain bags so I will be farming some Golden Teacher as soon as my grain bags are fully colonized. Cant wait to have some shrooms that I grew. I hope nothing goes wrong and stuff gets contaminated , Fingers crossed !!!!

I sure as hell wouldn't eat anything I found out in the wild. Growing them is a lot different , Then you know you are safe. I don't know the good ones from the bad mushrooms so I will just stick to what I grow and or am given
I went with my cousin. He lives there and is a country boy.they ate them a lot. It was there farm and they had 3 catfish ponds. When you pick them the stem bruises blue. Yeah be really careful. Definitely don’t eat just any old mushroom. In Tucson I saw this giant orange puff mushroom, I poked it with my skateboard and orange smoke drifted out. I ran so fast holding my breath. Ha ha

Actually Puff Ball mushrooms are edible and no to bad fried in butter. But you have to pick them when they’re young. Once the inside turns orange or makes spores they’re no good

I am starting a couple grain bags
I was curious as to how it was going but figured you were maybe playing it closer to the chest than growing/journaling mmj. GTs will be a good starter, especially for mirco dosing and are some of the easier to grow. A little slower growing than some but decent sized flushes that will probably surprise you.

When you feel like white knuckling it then go for the psilocybe azurescens or panaeolus cyanescens strains. o_O

I was curious as to how it was going but figured you were maybe playing it closer to the chest than growing/journaling mmj. GTs will be a good starter, especially for mirco dosing and are some of the easier to grow. A little slower growing than some but decent sized flushes that will probably surprise you.

When you feel like white knuckling it then go for the psilocybe azurescens or panaeolus cyanescens strains. o_O
Man I wish we had a section for Shrooms or any mushrooms for that matter. I am totally new to mushrooms Growing and using them so I am happy to gain any tips pointers etc. of knowledge you are willing to share

Man I wish we had a section for Shrooms or any mushrooms for that matter. I am totally new to mushrooms Growing and using them so I am happy to gain any tips pointers etc. of knowledge you are willing to share
Yes my friend. Everything I learned was on sporeworks.com. I’m not affiliated.lol, in case big bro is watching.

Give me time, I messaged Teddy about starting a thread for shrooms.
It's too bad it can't be Psychedelics in general, but it would probably go in the wrong direction. Mushrooms are a pretty safe topic, and there are many interesting fungi out there.

Back
Top Bottom