Pennywise Strikes Again

The trips are short duration and involve intense trip.

sounds like it still ..

DMT is not what is in salvia but I have also done both, DMT is absolutely the most amazing peaceful trip and salvia is hell

total thumbs up on the hell comment

dunno about DMT i guess. i can say with certainty that the majority of folk i knew who tired salvia wouldn't cross the street to spit on it if it roved by. i'm with that camp.

i can say with certainty that the majority of folk i knew who tired salvia wouldn't cross the street to spit on it if it roved by. i'm with that camp.

I can honestly say you couldn't pay me to do salvia, done it twice both times were the worst experiences in my entire life

I can honestly say you couldn't pay me to do salvia, done it twice both times were the worst experiences in my entire life

seems a common theme. the only clear thought i had at the time was "i fucked myself ... holy shit i hope i come back".. :straightface:

My aunt and I shared them last time and I didn't trip but I had a Great buzz. Very talkative, energizing left me in a good mood for 6 or 7 days afterwards. That's part of why I want to micro dose. I think it could really help me along with cannabis

I have really enjoyed microdosing either LSD or shrooms. Just enough to feel the euphoria and oneness of things. It's winter here in New Zealand but I'm too old to go hunting lol.

Can’t do the hours long trips anymore, I switched to DMT a few years ago.
Not everyone wants that 6-8 hours of trip packed into 4 minutes, but it’s perfect for an old stoner like me:hookah:

I love DMT so much. Only had it a couple of times. Very difficult to get a hold of here.

And for the record I CANNOT stand salvia. Lol

I guess our definitions of fun are different. :rofl: I really enjoyed salvia and would do it again in a heartbeat. Then again I eat shrooms by the quarter oz without batting an eye. If you’re not talking to god or cruising with aliens are you even tripping? Haha
A 1/4 oz is a fuck ton of mushies :thedoubletake:...jesus I can only imagine... I’d be throwing up for sure. Lmao I like small doses of shrooms, like 2 grams.. eighth if I’m feeling to get groovy. Haha LSD is more my style but it’s gotta be the real deal and clean, not that n-bome or 2-c B.S. that everyone passes off as tabs. Someone mentioned salvia, that stuffs alright but nothing to write home about... I’d rather try DMT and see what that’s all about.
EDIT: Just realized I’m commenting on shit from 10 pages back :laugh: .. my bad Penny, your thread moves stupid fast. Lol

How much would I need to have a good enjoyable buzz ? Not sure if it matters but I weigh 235 pounds. Just don't want to have a bad trip so I am cautious
In my opinion, there is no such thing as a bad trip, just a bad experience. Some of the most introspective (or best) trips I’ve had would not be considered “enjoyable” by most. I’ve had a few “bad” trips and I ALWAYS end up learning something about myself, the world, and the ones around me... but that’s why I trip, I go in with an open mind and the intention of trying to learn new things about the world, relationships, and myself. Tripping isn’t really a recreational thing for me, it’s a tool I use to enter the gateway to other thought processes and perspectives I wouldn’t be able to see otherwise. “Buy the ticket, take the ride.”

Im noticing the doses you guys are saying your eating, and they seem very high. Are they not as potent as normal boomers? Around here a half 1/8th will show you the doors, an 1/8th will swing them wide open. Also I haven’t noticed anyone mention meditation... meditating while tripping is fucking amazing, but so is Jefferson Airplane and the TV’s colorful media player that warps to the beat.:laugh: Good to see people growing their own boomers, the thought of where they come from in nature grosses me out. Lol I had no idea we had so many members exploring the realm of psychedelics.:slide:
Aren't shrooms decriminalized in some states now?

I’ve never done it but sounds like DMT.

DMT is not what is in salvia but I have also done both, DMT is absolutely the most amazing peaceful trip and salvia is hell

Already answered and I can't agree more. These feel very different from each other. Salvia to me is like inhaling freezespray from a brownbag. Freezespray also gets you rocket high for a very short time but doesn't worth the fun. We did try it back in high-school and I think salvia is also history for me.

DMT is a whole other story that every stoner might enjoy but I don't advise doing any hard drugs frequently. In the end, you will lose something. I advise doing these stuff for two times and try to get full satisfaction. Get ready on your first meeting with the drug, and take half portion. If you like it, take the other half. That is a nice introduction method but first meeting has never been enough for me though a motivated second try in a perfect setting, does it all guys. Just like in every other hard drug, my best trip was on my second one. I regret doing too much LSD because it f*ck*d me without me figuring out. All of my other LSD days were completely free time fillers. I would have stopped after second time if I had a second chance now.

I regret doing too much LSD because it f*ck*d me without me figuring out. All of my other LSD days were completely free time fillers. I would have stopped after second time if I had a second chance now.
I agree with you, psychedelics are something to be cherished and not to be abused frequently or without a goal in mind. I would never take them for shits and giggles or to just kill time. I am very curious though, what do you mean when you say LSD fucked you up? (If your not comfortable sharing that’s totally fine.)

only ever did it with a sitter - well a couple lol.
don't know what we had, but it was a super acid hallucination and pixelated experience for everyone. just tried enough for short trips. wasn't anything anyone was interested in after.
Salvia is the strongest natural hallucinogenic herb/ substance. the extract is madE 10x20X30x 50x And is crazy strong. Good in a bong on top of a pinch of bud. The trick is to get the dosage right. You do to little and you get Velcroed to the couch and it’s not pleasant. Smoke a big hit- lil to much and you go retarded for five minutes out of your mind. Lol I never remember what happens when I took a big hit. But you smoke a lil pinch that’s just right you trip balls for a few minutes. Geometric shapes and rainbow prisms fly around. They used to sell it in smoke shops. I think they still might in Cali saw some last year but it was expensive. 50 bucks a gram Of 30x. I used to get purple sticky salvia50x for 50. But half a g. It shouldn’t be used by everyone. It’s not really a fun trip sometimes. Lol

Already answered and I can't agree more. These feel very different from each other. Salvia to me is like inhaling freezespray from a brownbag. Freezespray also gets you rocket high for a very short time but doesn't worth the fun. We did try it back in high-school and I think salvia is also history for me.

DMT is a whole other story that every stoner might enjoy but I don't advise doing any hard drugs frequently. In the end, you will lose something. I advise doing these stuff for two times and try to get full satisfaction. Get ready on your first meeting with the drug, and take half portion. If you like it, take the other half. That is a nice introduction method but first meeting has never been enough for me though a motivated second try in a perfect setting, does it all guys. Just like in every other hard drug, my best trip was on my second one. I regret doing too much LSD because it f*ck*d me without me figuring out. All of my other LSD days were completely free time fillers. I would have stopped after second time if I had a second chance now.
The dimension I generally visit on DMT does not want to be visited frequently. It’s an enlightening and beautiful experience but it’s only meant to be visited when it’s the right time. Definitely never had a bad experience on it, though trusting myself to step off the edge (all the way) the first time was tough and interesting. Such an intense trip and it feels like that must be it but then there’s more. So much more ...if you are willing and able to get there. To say it’s life changing is such an understatement. It’s world changing. You’ll come back to a world that has a different look and feel and flavor. You’ll see a dimension that is right among us that you can never unsee. Meet entities and elves? Sometimes, yes. It’s hard to explain to anyone who has never tried it. My favorite trips have me in the control room of my brain. The universe seems to be explained all at once through some sort of complex but understandable math equation. It’s like going backward through a black hole and seeing all of existence unfold, and explained to you with no talking. Sometime it feels like I’ve been gone for weeks. It’s usually been about 4 minutes lol. The hardest part to explain maybe is the unmatched calm that I come back to. Like my brain has been reset to a time when things were simpler and I was content. Like the world isn’t the place everyone sees but rather a completely different place that almost nobody really sees except others who have taken the journey and had their eyes opened. And yes there’s terrific patterns and fractals and flying and all that but man the first time you take that 3rd hit or so and blast off, nothing is ever the same again. If there’s something you want to see or someone you want to communicate with (living or dead) that’s your ticket.
If you’ve been there, you already know there’s nothing like it. For me it’s the perfect trip. And quick, homemade, non addictive- If someone likes shrooms or LSD, this is the path to the next spirit world and should not be missed!

Im noticing the doses you guys are saying your eating, and they seem very high. Are they not as potent as normal boomers? Around here a half 1/8th will show you the doors, an 1/8th will swing them wide open.
I just want to throw it out there that my dosage is so high because I'm shooting for a Level 4 or 5 trip. Not that someone sees what I posted and decides a quarter oz of mushies is a good idea to ingest the first go around.

If you're shooting for a Level 2 or 3 of just visuals/tingles, which a lot of people enjoy/aim for, a few grams will do. I'm looking for therapeutic "events" which only come at these higher levels of dosing.

I just want to throw it out there that my dosage is so high because I'm shooting for a Level 4 or 5 trip. Not that someone sees what I posted and decides a quarter oz of mushies is a good idea to ingest the first go around.

If you're shooting for a Level 2 or 3 of just visuals/tingles, which a lot of people enjoy/aim for, a few grams will do. I'm looking for therapeutic "events" which only come at these higher levels of dosing.
Same with the D, I go for all or nothing now. But before I took that 3-4 hit plunge, a single hit or second hit brought me to a state very similar to the first 90 min of a light shroom dose. Fun, yes....but not what I really came for. I built it up so much (as many do,) it was almost hard to let go for that final step. But once I visited, the waiting room wasn't enough anymore. Now I fire off straight into space haha.

I agree with you, psychedelics are something to be cherished and not to be abused frequently or without a goal in mind. I would never take them for shits and giggles or to just kill time. I am very curious though, what do you mean when you say LSD fucked you up? (If your not comfortable sharing that’s totally fine.)

I've done LSD lots of times randomly, eventhough I know that the setting is the most important thing while consuming any hard stuff. I was just filling all of my free time with it back in the days and it became overwhelming and mentally addictive as I kept going. Normalizing that much LSD consumption made me act like a different person for a considerable amount of time.

I am the reason for some people having very bad trips. I always warned people to start slowly but gave them what they want anyways. And since they mostly don't understand, some of them had legal problems. I was always looking for people to drop acid with and that is so not me man. The best times on acid for me were closed eye sessions. And no I wasn't dealing, just sharing some fine stuff with my friends.

Anyways, that is "How I fucked my two years with LSD". LSD didn't fuck me up, sorry for the misunderstanding
:passitleft:

The dimension I generally visit on DMT does not want to be visited frequently. It’s an enlightening and beautiful experience but it’s only meant to be visited when it’s the right time. Definitely never had a bad experience on it, though trusting myself to step off the edge (all the way) the first time was tough and interesting. Such an intense trip and it feels like that must be it but then there’s more. So much more ...if you are willing and able to get there. To say it’s life changing is such an understatement. It’s world changing. You’ll come back to a world that has a different look and feel and flavor. You’ll see a dimension that is right among us that you can never unsee. Meet entities and elves? Sometimes, yes. It’s hard to explain to anyone who has never tried it. My favorite trips have me in the control room of my brain. The universe seems to be explained all at once through some sort of complex but understandable math equation. It’s like going backward through a black hole and seeing all of existence unfold, and explained to you with no talking. Sometime it feels like I’ve been gone for weeks. It’s usually been about 4 minutes lol. The hardest part to explain maybe is the unmatched calm that I come back to. Like my brain has been reset to a time when things were simpler and I was content. Like the world isn’t the place everyone sees but rather a completely different place that almost nobody really sees except others who have taken the journey and had their eyes opened. And yes there’s terrific patterns and fractals and flying and all that but man the first time you take that 3rd hit or so and blast off, nothing is ever the same again. If there’s something you want to see or someone you want to communicate with (living or dead) that’s your ticket.
If you’ve been there, you already know there’s nothing like it. For me it’s the perfect trip. And quick, homemade, non addictive- If someone likes shrooms or LSD, this is the path to the next spirit world and should not be missed!

Goody what a nice post :passitleft:

I am always telling people not to look for information about DMT from the web but this post changed my opinion on that.

You explained the explainable part perfectly. I know there will always be a lot more than we imagine, but I don't have the time and lifestlye anymore to move further than I did back in the days.

Anyways, DMT is really something else and nothing to be compared with other psychedelics. Still, it is a very very positive and warm feeling drug unlike Peyote. Some Mexican shamans told me that they call Ayahuasca the mother and Peyote the father.

psychedelics are all new to me so it should be fun trying a couple. I DO want to trip a little but my main focus is going to be Micro dosing. I will do more reading up on it so I can figure out a dosing schedule

I've done LSD lots of times randomly, eventhough I know that the setting is the most important thing while consuming any hard stuff. I was just filling all of my free time with it back in the days and it became overwhelming and mentally addictive as I kept going. Normalizing that much LSD consumption made me act like a different person for a considerable amount of time.

I am the reason for some people having very bad trips. I always warned people to start slowly but gave them what they want anyways. And since they mostly don't understand, some of them had legal problems. I was always looking for people to drop acid with and that is so not me man. The best times on acid for me were closed eye sessions.

Anyways, that is "How I fucked my two years with LSD". LSD didn't fuck me up, sorry for the misunderstanding:passitleft:

Goody what a nice post :passitleft:

I am always telling people not to look for information about DMT from the web but this post changed my opinion on that.

You explained the explainable part perfectly. I know there will always be a lot more than we imagine, but I don't have the time and lifestlye anymore to move further than I did back in the days.

Anyways, DMT is really something else and nothing to be compared with other psychedelics. Still, it is a very very positive and warm feeling drug unlike Peyote. Some Mexican shamans told me that they call Ayahuasca the mother and Peyote the father.
Thank you kindly. I found a lot of bad info out there too, it's part of what made it hard to let go the first time. Is it a near death experience? In the same way riding in a submarine would be, I suppose. Like you're RIGHT THERE but it's safe. Some of the best advice for any first timers- get a neck pillow, a dark place and a REALLY comfy seat, and go to the bathroom beforehand. The idea being that letting go completely is the only way to really hit that zone...and letting go with DMT is REALLY letting go. I can still hear, feel, move a bit....but otherwise my mind has left my body to do it's own thing.
I've found the reason that it's so peaceful for me turns out to be kind of a paradox for some others. When I go up, all my problems, stresses, worries are severed from my psyche. When I come back to earth, I NO LONGER have the weight I was carrying just minutes before. Now here's the tough part for some- It's up to you to pick that stress and ache back up and carry it around. DMT gave me a clean slate, where I can focus on what's real, even if for just a few hours/days. That peace is worth more than $. Seeing myself and feeling myself with no worries lets me get back to me. I felt the same after my first shroom trip at 18ish. Came out of it with more empathy, more love for nature, all that.
For the newbie though- try shrooms first. At least a microdose. DMT is like skydiving, make sure you can do the airplane ride first!

Thank you kindly. I found a lot of bad info out there too, it's part of what made it hard to let go the first time. Is it a near death experience? In the same way riding in a submarine would be, I suppose. Like you're RIGHT THERE but it's safe. Some of the best advice for any first timers- get a neck pillow, a dark place and a REALLY comfy seat, and go to the bathroom beforehand. The idea being that letting go completely is the only way to really hit that zone...and letting go with DMT is REALLY letting go. I can still hear, feel, move a bit....but otherwise my mind has left my body to do it's own thing.
I've found the reason that it's so peaceful for me turns out to be kind of a paradox for some others. When I go up, all my problems, stresses, worries are severed from my psyche. When I come back to earth, I NO LONGER have the weight I was carrying just minutes before. Now here's the tough part for some- It's up to you to pick that stress and ache back up and carry it around. DMT gave me a clean slate, where I can focus on what's real, even if for just a few hours/days. That peace is worth more than $. Seeing myself and feeling myself with no worries lets me get back to me. I felt the same after my first shroom trip at 18ish. Came out of it with more empathy, more love for nature, all that.
For the newbie though- try shrooms first. At least a microdose. DMT is like skydiving, make sure you can do the airplane ride first!

Indeed man. My friend told me to completely let it go on my first time. If you look back while you are tripping on DMT, that conflicts with the whole idea.

Back
Top Bottom