Pennywise Strikes Again

I used to grow shrooms that way years ago. I liked it because once your grains are colonized mix with the poop in tub and forget about it till it's done. If only you could do that with weed.
Yeah with the Mushrooms you have to be 100% sterol or it messes up Everything. You also have to put down a casing layer once the tub is colonized. Watch the video I will have mine set up just like that. The end where they add a humidifier and fresh air fan on an controller. That should help. That's the way I will set mine up , Just like theirs

i watched dazed and confused first time with about 12 people - whole room on shrooms. not really a shroom movie but i still love it to this day .. used to have a dazed and confused acid tab sticker. just a sticker but idiots would try lick it.. :p

seen a lot of northern lights, and did a couple full moon, moonlight group hikes with the group on shrooms. outdoors in a group setting was always the best. needed pre organization to be safe.

I didn't eat enough of those Joe to really get a buzz. I wasn't sure on how much to take and I didn't want to be alone on my first shroom trip so I split them with my aunt because I went to her house to do them so I wouldn't be alone. It wasn't enough to trip on because I shared them. I did get a really good upbeat buzz that helped with depression and fatigue so I think when I grow mine out I will probably Micro dose to keep me in the right head space. Wish I had someone to swap with. I have my Grain bags colonizing right now so I am hoping in about 8 to 10 weeks to have a harvest. Golden Teacher. I will be running 2 mono tubs.
I just ordered some half blue meanie half Fri colour Ecuadorian and few GS of golden teachers .

Yeah with the Mushrooms you have to be 100% sterol or it messes up Everything. You also have to put down a casing layer once the tub is colonized. Watch the video I will have mine set up just like that. The end where they add a humidifier and fresh air fan on an controller. That should help. That's the way I will set mine up , Just like theirs
It's been a while since I have grown shrooms but pretty much the way I used to do it. I used to start the mycelium in corn syrup then inoculate the grains with that then when the grains were colonized I mixed with poop on tub. If I remember correctly I used more poop on-top as a casing layer.

I get yawny happy energetic at times but also body buzz the way it effects me . But I see things so much clearer.

I get to yawning at the end, up to 3 grams I get mostly a body buzz.
How much would I need to have a good enjoyable buzz ? Not sure if it matters but I weigh 235 pounds. Just don't want to have a bad trip so I am cautious

Start out with 2 grams and I think you’ll be fine. Then you’ll know if you want to go more the next time. I really don’t get visuals at 2 grams. Just a nice upbeat feel good kind of effect.

My aunt and I shared them last time and I didn't trip but I had a Great buzz. Very talkative, energizing left me in a good mood for 6 or 7 days afterwards. That's part of why I want to micro dose. I think it could really help me along with cannabis

It might sound weird but watching the Lego Movies while tripping is some great stuff. A lot of bright lights and colors along with the music and talking toys, A+ in my books.
That would be a good one to watch while tripping.

Back
Top Bottom