Pennywise Strikes Again

The originals are Chem 91 (Skunk VA) Chem D (Pbud cut) Chem 4 (Joe Brand cut) and Chem Sister was lost by Chemdog but I think the one they consider real is the Bonner cut.
I think I listened to a potcast with PBud. He was saying that there something special about the ChemD resin. He seemed to really like its effects.
I really prefer the high flying sativas but would be nice to have a strong hammer time cut like chem D to smoke at bedtime.

Chem D and Chem 91 are similar to me. They both hit like freight train to the head before you can exhale the smoke. It does get very relaxed after a short while. The main difference is taste. The Chem D can be pretty funky where the 91 is more skunky in taste.

I didn't eat enough of those Joe to really get a buzz. I wasn't sure on how much to take and I didn't want to be alone on my first shroom trip so I split them with my aunt because I went to her house to do them so I wouldn't be alone. It wasn't enough to trip on because I shared them. I did get a really good upbeat buzz that helped with depression and fatigue so I think when I grow mine out I will probably Micro dose to keep me in the right head space. Wish I had someone to swap with. I have my Grain bags colonizing right now so I am hoping in about 8 to 10 weeks to have a harvest. Golden Teacher. I will be running 2 mono tubs.

Back
Top Bottom