Pennywise Strikes Again

Those sound like winners to me. Its been SO long since I tried any Acapulco. Back in the 70s.
I remember the Mexi from the mid 70’s but didn’t have any Mexican strains in my stash. The taste alone will be worth it.

Need to take a vacation to the PNW is sounds like. Lol
Just so happens we are planning a trip to the north coast of Oregon at the end of October, Ssshhhh my wife will think it's:yummy: just a coincidence.

After updating myself with your journal today I came to a realization, I'm about to move onto a 1500 acre cattle ranch. The hunting for shrooms should be very fruitful there as it is pristine and at the optimal elevation, above the fog and below the snow.

I remember that weed, I was a kid and my funds were matched by the weed. I was smoking seeds and stems with some wisps of flower lol. It would be interesting to have some really well grown buds from that strain. I do remember getting pretty high on that "rag weed" , good times, the sweet innocents of youth:goof:

I think these Acapulco go as long as 16 weeks. Hey let us know if you find any @Sierra Cowboy
I'll have to get with a more educated shroomer at first as I am sure there will be a big variety there. The ranch has been in cattle operations since the 1800s and still grows organic grass fed beef raised on a 1500 acre open range. The soil is incredible almost anywhere you dig, next years "in the ground" grow should be off the hook

I'll have to get with a more educated shroomer at first as I am sure there will be a big variety there. The ranch has been in cattle operations since the 1800s and still grows organic grass fed beef raised on a 1500 acre open range. The soil is incredible almost anywhere you dig, next years "in the ground" grow should be off the hook
Good luck, hope it’s a big crop for you.

Need to take a vacation to the PNW is sounds like. Lol
Come up here in Early November and pick Amanitas on the side of the road all day. The one in my profile pic I found in the grocery store parking lot divider. And so many other great shrooms starting next month.

New beans will be coming I just couldn’t resist. These will be coming from Snowhigh.

ACAPULCO GOLD PURPLE GOLD MIXAcapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold red, mix plants of all phenotypes, from skinny flowers, to light and feathery, to more dense pencil types, to large fox tail or colas de zorro. I found my Mexican strain

Nice. I have some Acapulco Gold in the seed stash, and some Columbian too.

There's also a support group thread around here somewhere, for seed hoarders. (Pro tip: we're not good influences or adult supervision. :rofl:)

I remember the Mexi from the mid 70’s but didn’t have any Mexican strains in my stash. The taste alone will be worth it.

I have one in my head stash, but it's mexican x columbian. Damn it's nice though. Real focusing type of buzz, great for migraines, especially sinus ones.

Back
Top Bottom