Pennywise Strikes Again

Several of us are running 1-3 a piece. Hopefully someone finds a pheno that’s a keeper. I have 2 cuttings from my NH rooting.
That is cool. Will be interesting to see the different phenos.

It can be a challenge, we need to run a bunch and cherry pick the best phenos

Oh good sir. Don't get me started. I'm contemplating what would probably be a 6-year project, but not completely sure I want to start that now. Although I'm not sure I want to start it 2 years from now either, when I could have been 1/3 of the way home. lol

Oh good sir. Don't get me started. I'm contemplating what would probably be a 6-year project, but not completely sure I want to start that now. Although I'm not sure I want to start it 2 years from now either, when I could have been 1/3 of the way home. lol
Go for it, if you wait you’ll never do it.

I’mma do that when the dispensaries open here. Just to be a dick. :laugh:

Still no excuse for not building a competent drying room. It’s not rocket science. Especially at that scale. Same for curing. On a large scale it’s actually easier. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Time and money. All it is. And they are tight with both.
Everyone I know goes by hairs no white hauled it down . Out the door money ..nope wait til o see some amber then I know I am at the peak of thc and start of body buzz.

I still got lots to learn but that is my thinking

One of the big corporate growers in Canada currently has a class action lawsuit against them 4 using unapproved pesticides. This was before it was legal in Canada and they were selling strictly to medical marijuana patients. When the product was burned it emitted cyanide patients were getting sick. If you do a search for organigram class action lawsuit it comes right up.

Other producers have been caught falsifying their testing so that they can sell moldy products.it's not good and I don't trust the dispensaries here in Canada at all.
Busty it open why is it partly brown inside ? Lol

Go for it, if you wait you’ll never do it.

Yeah. :(

I dunno. I gotta get a battle plan together for something that long, plus some more studying to do too. And 6 years is if everything goes right. :(

Question is whether it will be worth it in the long run or not.

Gotta have an end goal to start, only select those plants that are closest to your ideal. Reject all plants that don’t meet your ideals.

I need to look into SOG and if that might be an option to narrow stuff down. I'm hoping so, else I may not have the room to do it very quickly.

GMO x Platinum

I ran Garlic Sherbert a few times here this year. It's good but its different first few puffs
yeah garlic. Not what I expected even tho its called "garlic". lol

Got used to it pretty quick tho and ran it again. Mine were freebees too. Always run the free seeds first. Might be a keeper in there.

Several of us are running 1-3 a piece. Hopefully someone finds a pheno that’s a keeper. I have 2 cuttings from my NH rooting.

I'm running some REG Purple Thai x Neville's Haze now. dropped 2 five packs got 8 plants one was a dud. So far culled 3 males. 3 females in to flower. Stinking up the house at lights out tonight big time. Might be time to clean the filters.

Back
Top Bottom