Pennywise Strikes Again

Buy a cheap ph pen for $10 it’ll pay for itself. Coco I usually have to ph down. Megacrop is not organic but close enough for me.

I thought it was looking at ingredients??

Haze Sisters in da house. Good looking ladies you got going that IHG girl caught my eye she's stacking up big time. Looks good. I don't recognize that one. Looks like a keeper!!

I did, it's 2020 man. Even though Google is the devil everyone uses them for simplicity. It's not thier site it's my privacy tools. Sometimes it's an easy fix sometimes not. Talking about it mor emade me realize wher ethe problem lies, I think. I will change that and if it doesn't work, oh well.

Do this.... set your phone on the table face up. Talk to yourself and say "I think I need a cheap pH pen". Then go on face book and check your ads. You should already have one pop up! lol

I thought it was looking at ingredients??

It is, "technically." Vegan, even, I believe. However, they decided they didn't need to pay the fee to be "certified" organic. Kind of how they don't want to "advertise" through sponsorships on sites, and instead would rather use social "influencers." (Ugh...)

The pack said the seeds could be any one of like 5 strains that got mixed up some how.

Well, when life hands you lemons, I guess. :laugh:

Do this.... set your phone on the table face up. Talk to yourself and say "I think I need a cheap pH pen". Then go on face book and check your ads. You should already have one pop up! lol
This is exactly why I don't use the net on my phone and use uBO to block ads and another annoying crap along the way. There are times that it gets in the way but it's typically an easy fix even when I have to dig a little deeper so the little bit of effort and time it takes to do what I am trying to do is worth it for me.

It is, "technically." Vegan, even, I believe. However, they decided they didn't need to pay the fee to be "certified" organic. Kind of how they don't want to "advertise" through sponsorships on sites, and instead would rather use social "influencers." (Ugh...)

Well, when life hands you lemons, I guess. :laugh:
They were freebies so no loss and they look pretty good actually.

Plants are looking good Penny. Your Neville Haze has the structure of my BB.

Back
Top Bottom