Pennywise Strikes Again

Your plants are shaping up nicely, PW! :cool:

I think I need to read up on how to grow in coco. It's what I have been using because I feel it's eaiser on the environment than peat but I treat it like soil and Idk that I should. I don't have the finances to get a pH meter and I don't feel the two prong moisture, light and pH meters are accurate enough. I hear coco is acidic though so maybe silica will help. I know there are a lot of different things you can use to pH up but I want to use something the plant will benefit from also. Do you know if megacrop is organic?

Buy a cheap ph pen for $10 it’ll pay for itself. Coco I usually have to ph down. Megacrop is not organic but close enough for me.

I will look for one. I tried emailing MC to ask but my privacy tools blocked it and wouldn't decode the email address even after enabling javascript. It seems like it may be close enough for me but I want a more detailed answer first.

Just google the website

I did, it's 2020 man. Even though Google is the devil everyone uses them for simplicity. It's not thier site it's my privacy tools. Sometimes it's an easy fix sometimes not. Talking about it mor emade me realize wher ethe problem lies, I think. I will change that and if it doesn't work, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom