Pennywise Strikes Again

I'll have to pass this info to a friend, she has sinus headaches constantly.

I hope it helps if she tries it. It really has helped me. Took me a while to find a strain like that, but so far it’s been a winner for me with the sinus migraines.

FYI, Discount code "420" has worked for 10+ years to get 10% off! ;)

You sir, are a bad, bad, influence. Help! Help! I’m being repressed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re right though. :rofl:

Bubba is strong medicine for sure.
Pre 98 Bubba is my ALL time favorite Kush for sure. I've been dying to spend the money on some katsu cuts. I can't get enough of that Earthy Goodness. This OGK from DinaFem that is curing has that earthiness, it reminds me of a Bubba/Skywalker sort of flavor already. Time will tell, she needs another Month or so to really be what I'm looking for.

Looking good, I kno it’s blasphemy but any kush that I’ve got I’ve been very underwhelmed, granted I’ve never grown any myself or tried the famed “ pre 98 bubba” but any I’ve had just haven’t had flavors or terp profiles I like, I have some OG kush right now, it looks awesome but meh

Meyer Lemon & Key Lime. Don't worry about a "dwarf" variety. You control the height with pot size and pruning. Coincidentally, I just posted a few pics of my Bonsai Pineapple Express plant that's about 11 months old and still in a 1 pint (4") container:

She's about to be culled, so just gave her a tribute post. :rofl:

It's all about the pot size and pruning! ;)
I would love to see that girl set free outside in the ground or a huge pot.

Back
Top Bottom