Pennywise Strikes Again

Mine has been kicking my ass. There’s some little, fine detail I’m missing somewhere. Talking with some local guys who also squish, so far we can’t figure it out. Either way, I smashed 15g of good bubble a week or two ago, and got back just over 1g. Not even 10%, and it should have been 60% or better. :(

Bottle tech, check. Temp (160), check. Pressure/time? Check.

I’ve been going by the dabpress “directions”, but returns are for shit. I get about average (10%) on cured flower, but that isn’t what I prefer to press.

Maybe the dabpress site is a bit off? Says to calculate your pressure at the plate by doing blah blah blah (math), and coming up with what you should read on the gauge. I think it may be too little pressure? Most people I see get it to the edge, just starting to press out the rosin, then start the timer and (slowly) increase to what looks like a good effort to apply more pressure.

Hell, I dunno. I’m gonna bug Grandpa in his squish thread later, maybe someone can figure out the weird quirk. If not, feck it. I’ll put it on craigslist and get a “source” extractor and a bottle of 200 proof. :rofl:

A buddy got a blasting rig recently, seems to do really well. Don’t really want to mess with butane though, makes me nervous I won’t get it fully purged.

U can use an organic solvent tht has no butane in it but i used to use extractohol they atleast they used to be im nt sure if they still are sponsores n here or not any more but it works really well or i used to also use was mzx12 its also an organic solvent non butane so ur all gud
8-7-2020
Skittlez by @Weedseedsexpress

Dam penny thE girls are lookn great tht skittles looks top notch for sure an whats up with the gg4 she is lookn all sorts of weird lol. But i bet she ends up some good smoke still i love gorilla glue#4. I had 2 gorilla auto seeds at one point in hopes 2 breed my own so guna have 2 get some more at a point an get tht done cuz gorilla glue would be a great one to press with my 6ton dab press i got. I finally did alil run of some trim an it turned out to be like creamy peanut butter but jus super danky on the exhale nuthn super exotic not like when the plants were growing i always smell different types of smells but then wen i press or would make concentrates it at most jus has tht typical danky smell/taste but it gets u ripped so im happy lol.

2020-08-07-16-59-10.jpg

Hold on to that wallet!

Tht looks exactly like mine only mine is a 6 ton nt a 10 ton but still it works great for me so far i gotta tinker with the temps an time alil so i can get lighter stuff next time but jus for trim n leaves its worked great so far.

Back
Top Bottom