Pennywise Strikes Again

I personally press at 90C (194F) 12 Ton HF 3x5 Plates and if your buds are the right moisture, you don't need a screen(squish them dry in your hand and see if they stick together or crackle if there too dry). I like screens for smaller airy buds or bubble hash Rosin, but for personal dabs, keep your rosin on your parchment and NOT in the Screen unless your doing production level product with strict protocols.

No Screen GG4

Nah, I’m mainly pressing for edibles. I really won’t be pressing much flower, but I will some. Mainly I want to press my bubble hash into live.

I did try without the bag, and there was a little more on the paper. It was the last press of the session though and I didn’t weigh it individually. I need to try that a little more, but that won’t help for hash.

That press on amazon.ca is $639.00 without pump.

Is that a typo? Shouldn’t it be $1639CAD? :rofl: :rofl:

The BL Bubba should be almost narcotic when finished

Damn man. Quit making me want to pop seeds. LOL

I got the BL as a freebie and was looking forward to it. Now I’m getting a bit more anxious.

If I use indica it leaves me all lethargic and affects my depression negatively =[

I like something lighter for the day when needed myself. I have been using durban poison (dutch passion) and mexican airlines (fastbuds) and they have been stellar. I lean to the Mex though, as it hits me right where I need it in the head. It feels like energy comes from my left and right sinus, and right between the eyes, and converge into a point about 6 inches from my face. It’s a cross of mexican and columbian, and it’s been really, really nice. It has just enough body to know it’s there, but not much at all.

I like something lighter for the day when needed myself. I have been using durban poison (dutch passion) and mexican airlines (fastbuds) and they have been stellar. I lean to the Mex though, as it hits me right where I need it in the head. It feels like energy comes from my left and right sinus, and right between the eyes, and converge into a point about 6 inches from my face. It’s a cross of mexican and columbian, and it’s been really, really nice. It has just enough body to know it’s there, but not much at all.
[/QUOTE]

I may have to get some mexican airlines. That sound slike something I would enjoy. I will make note so I remember later down the road as I am set on other things rn.

I may have to get some mexican airlines. That sound slike something I would enjoy. I will make note so I remember later down the road as I am set on other things rn.

It’s an auto, but it’s very nice. I tried to explain the buzz feel as best I could. It hits me weird, but I love it.

It sounds like it will help me foucs on stuff and potentially lift the mood.

It does. It’s also killer on a sinus migraine. It’s a very interesting buzz for sure. I’ve really been digging it. I may push it into my next auto run, just so I have some more for a while.

Back
Top Bottom