Pennywise Strikes Again

I am running K A5 H after this Nevilles Haze in my Sativa area , My 8x8 room. I plan to run Sativas in there for a few runs. I Love a good Sativa and that K A5 H sounds incredible. I ordered them as soon as I could at different times so I have 2 single packs 2 three packs and I am waiting on a 5 pack so I will have 13 of those seeds and I am Very excited to grow them
So many seeds to grow and so much space and time.

Killer A5 Haze info:

ka51.png

ka52.png

The scents of different terpene profiles is an interesting side to it all. Garlic? Jet Fuel? Rotting meat?

The last two durban poison's I've run (photo last winter, auto in the spring, both from dutch passion) smelled like straight up jet fuel. When I was trimming them (dif times obviously) the house smelled just like the jet bridge when you're walking out to the plane. Jet fuel just knocks you in the face. :rofl:

Weed, you so crazy!
Hey multiVortex...DP...yes, one of my favorites, have not grown Yet. Is the 63-83 day flower time due to different phenos or outdoor location? My indoor grow style is impatient.

Hey multiVortex...DP...yes, one of my favorites, have not grown Yet. Is the 63-83 day flower time due to different phenos or outdoor location? My indoor grow style is impatient.

Phenos pretty much, yep. That is an interesting stretch of a window though. If they are saying “most plants” finished in this window, that would mean some went longer, and some went shorter. :thedoubletake:

I wonder what the shorter than average were like? If they were as good, then wow. Genetics are a funny thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Jesus Christ Penny, everyday I try to catch up and the next day I’m further behind than I was the day before. Now that you’ve got flowers to show again your shit is going off!!

the IHG freebie was the one that caught my eye.. I think bob said it already, but she’s stacking big and fast... and IHG strains are always top shelf trichome density. One to watch for sure. I really like the shape you’re beginning with your Neville’s, she’s gonna be quite focused up for massive buds. It’s crazy how the BH looks kinda unhappy with the N even at 4g/gal. Just goes to show it’s the ratio and not the amount. The star pupil does that too. I find lowering the MC and adding a pk boost helps. I’ve been using Terpinator, and I notice the difference. You might even consider doing fresh water between feeds. Ive been doing that with the star pupil this round and she’s sucking down the extra water like no tomorrow.

Always run the free seeds first. Might be a keeper in there.
It’s interesting you say that, I got twisted helix and banana og x strawberry haze as my freebies from IHG.. I’ll have to get them going soon

Love what you got goin on Pdub. I hope you’ve got plenty of space for that Neville’s.

Oh yeah.... I forgot what I wanted to add regarding the bubba talk. My Xanadu turned out damn near a p98 s1.. I was looking for a more Sativa pheno so I wasn’t too concerned with cloning it. Now after smoking the bubba heavy flowers I’m kicking myself I didn’t get a good clone of it, and I’m eyeballing my bubba hash from ace

Jesus Christ Penny, everyday I try to catch up and the next day I’m further behind than I was the day before. Now that you’ve got flowers to show again your shit is going off!!

See what happens when you blink? I’d stop doing it if it were me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man... ALL this HAZE and Sativa talk has me wanting to FIND that "Unicorn" of a specimen. What a thrill to reveal what was once concealed... now within sight to close the deal. LETS HUNT!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
When I read different stories about some of the strains we have today, I'm always amazed to find that some were found by others after the breeder gave up on it and moved on and a friend somewhere decided to drop a seed and see what happens.

I go back and smoke some of the crosses that I've made in the past and wonder "Why didn't I keep a copy of that?" I vacuum sealed some stuff in the past week or so that only confirmed to me that the journey never ends. :goof:

the IHG freebie was the one that caught my eye.. I think bob said it already, but she’s stacking big and fast... and IHG strains are always top shelf trichome density. One to watch for sure. I really like the shape you’re beginning with your Neville’s, she’s gonna be quite focused up for massive buds. It’s crazy how the BH looks kinda unhappy with the N even at 4g/gal. Just goes to show it’s the ratio and not the amount. The star pupil does that too. I find lowering the MC and adding a pk boost helps. I’ve been using Terpinator, and I notice the difference. You might even consider doing fresh water between feeds. Ive been doing that with the star pupil this round and she’s sucking down the extra water like no tomorrow.

It’s interesting you say that, I got twisted helix and banana og x strawberry haze as my freebies from IHG.. I’ll have to get them going soon

Love what you got goin on Pdub. I hope you’ve got plenty of space for that Neville’s.
I got the exact same freebies with my platinum garlic order . Strawberry haze banana og by cannabis by Cory correct ?

Also got the twisted helix def want to follow those journals and see what happens .. best of luck buddy

Yeah we got the exact same freebies Joe. It’s gonna be a minute before I pop mine unfortunately. I’m gonna break things down, clean, and upgrade pretty soon here.

Yeah we got the exact same freebies Joe. It’s gonna be a minute before I pop mine unfortunately. I’m gonna break things down, clean, and upgrade pretty soon here.
Oh yeah man same here ... Not sure when but they are at least on my top 10 on list to grow next . Plus gg4 S1 cut beez breeder from grandpa Tokin .

Ultra dog regs
ATF x crosses from themaddaber.
Chem 91 S1 from Pennywise. Regs.

Probably a blueberry milk fem or two. The list goes on !

Oh yeah man same here ... Not sure when but they are at least on my top 10 on list to grow next . Plus gg4 S1 cut beez breeder from grandpa Tokin .

Ultra dog regs
ATF x crosses from themaddaber.
Chem 91 S1 from Pennywise. Regs.

Probably a blueberry milk fem or two. The list goes on !
Those Beez s1s do not disappoint

Back
Top Bottom