Pennywise Strikes Again

That should be some killer smoke, I’m thinking about a pack of NL5xNH from Tropical.
Penny Isn't the Killer A5 Haze.... NL x NH x Malawi ? I am probably wrong

Yea can’t really run big plants realistically

That’s part of the problem I’m running into. Also, I would only have one 4x4 to work with. Makes that one tough.

Speaking of Garlic Sherbert, I have an Appleberry that tastes like garlic on exhale. I wonder who the relative is? Or does there need to be one?
I think a number of Afghans can have the garlic terps

Killer A5 Haze info:

ka51.png

ka52.png

It surprised me. Garlic is not at all what I expect in weed. I do love it in my spaghetti sauce though. The smoke is good!

The scents of different terpene profiles is an interesting side to it all. Garlic? Jet Fuel? Rotting meat?

The last two durban poison's I've run (photo last winter, auto in the spring, both from dutch passion) smelled like straight up jet fuel. When I was trimming them (dif times obviously) the house smelled just like the jet bridge when you're walking out to the plane. Jet fuel just knocks you in the face. :rofl:

Weed, you so crazy!

Killer A5 Haze info:

ka51.png

ka52.png

The scents of different terpene profiles is an interesting side to it all. Garlic? Jet Fuel? Rotting meat?

The last two durban poison's I've run (photo last winter, auto in the spring, both from dutch passion) smelled like straight up jet fuel. When I was trimming them (dif times obviously) the house smelled just like the jet bridge when you're walking out to the plane. Jet fuel just knocks you in the face. :rofl:

Weed, you so crazy!
I want to drop the one a5 haze seed I have now after looking at the table! I gotta hold off.

I want to drop the one a5 haze seed I have now after looking at the table! I gotta hold off.

I'm holding off too. Mainly because they aren't here yet, though. :rofl:

Either have to find something to pair it with, or it'll have to into the 3x3 on her own. Damn the luck. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am running K A5 H after this Nevilles Haze in my Sativa area , My 8x8 room. I plan to run Sativas in there for a few runs. I Love a good Sativa and that K A5 H sounds incredible. I ordered them as soon as I could at different times so I have 2 single packs 2 three packs and I am waiting on a 5 pack so I will have 13 of those seeds and I am Very excited to grow them

I’m curious to try a garlic terp, but I’m just as curious where does the abbreviation GMO Come out of garlic cookies? Lol

Garlic, man. Obviously.

:laugh:

that's all I got. I'll see myself out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m curious to try a garlic terp, but I’m just as curious where does the abbreviation GMO Come out of garlic cookies? Lol
Grandmasterflex found GMO from a large run of Chem D x Cookies aka Chem Cookies from Mamiko seeds. He claims he called it GMO as a stab at the Girl Scouts because at the time the GS were in the news for using GMO products in their famous cookies.

That Deluxe Sugar Cane (IHG) that I’m running has been punch you in your face since about her 3rd week in veg.

She is now starting week 3 from flip, and gettin super stanky. Not a hint of it from the exhaust though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom