Pennywise Strikes Again

I checked out Seedman today and they had all four strains I was looking for so I tried to order. I was pretty amazed they had everything I was after.

Neville's Haze Feminised Seeds - 5 Greenhouse Seed Co.
Chemdawg Feminised Seeds - 3 Humboldt Seed Organization
Killer A5 Haze Feminised Seeds - 3 Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Feminised Seeds - 3 Ace Seeds

Even though I have Lemon Haze a few days away from delivery from Seedman that I used my Visa to order they now only accept American Express apparently so basically I spent half the day being unsuccessful. Unfortunately, I don't have an American Express card so I think I have to try bitcoin but that looks like a nightmare. Maybe it's partly because I'm in Canada but I find trying to order seeds a real hassle which is why I am buying so many so I won't have to for the foreseeable future. I'll just keep plugging away at it.
It’s the same in the States, always a hassle paying for orders

It’s the same in the States, always a hassle paying for orders
Paying does seem to be the Achilles' heel in the whole affair. Just a rough day all around for me; I'm just getting tired of being isolated and I was reading on the CBC website that our version of Dr. Fauchi, Dr. Tam, is saying that even if we get a vaccine soon we will probably still be social distancing and wearing masks for 2 to 3 years. :rolleyes:

Today I went for a walk around my neighbourhood and some lady warned me not to go one street over because there was some kind of standoff with the police and on my way home there were several cruisers blocking off streets and SWAT officers milling around. I guess I'm not the only one losing it today. Made my problems seem trivial.

Paying does seem to be the Achilles' heel in the whole affair. Just a rough day all around for me; I'm just getting tired of being isolated and I was reading on the CBC website that our version of Dr. Fauchi, Dr. Tam, is saying that even if we get a vaccine soon we will probably still be social distancing and wearing masks for 2 to 3 years. :rolleyes:

I saw that on the news aswell 2- 3 more years OMG. Just shoot me now and get it over. Ok maybe wait a month or so untill my grow is done.

I checked out Seedman today and they had all four strains I was looking for so I tried to order. I was pretty amazed they had everything I was after.

Neville's Haze Feminised Seeds - 5 Greenhouse Seed Co.
Chemdawg Feminised Seeds - 3 Humboldt Seed Organization
Killer A5 Haze Feminised Seeds - 3 Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Feminised Seeds - 3 Ace Seeds

Even though I have Lemon Haze a few days away from delivery from Seedman that I used my Visa to order they now only accept American Express apparently so basically I spent half the day being unsuccessful. Unfortunately, I don't have an American Express card so I think I have to try bitcoin but that looks like a nightmare. Maybe it's partly because I'm in Canada but I find trying to order seeds a real hassle which is why I am buying so many so I won't have to for the foreseeable future. I'll just keep plugging away at it.

Homer, you're in luck.

First bit of luck, hurry on over to attitude. They have all of those in stock, and take visa.

Third, if you'd like to get an AMEX, I have a Hilton one that I would be happy to give you a referral code for. I'm not 100% sure what bonuses they are running right now, but IIRC they throw some extra points on top of whatever for you if you use a code.

I saw that on the news aswell 2- 3 more years OMG. Just shoot me now and get it over. Ok maybe wait a month or so untill my grow is done.

Feck that noise. The world will be ablaze well before that shit happens. Think people riot now? Sheesh. They'll be off the wall by then.

Worse yet, the next bird flu/pig flu/h1n1/sars/whatever bug floats around, the precedence is now set and there's no going back.

I dunno. If I can't get my Maiden fix cause they cancel all the tours next year... I may join em. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to try quadlining also.

I do this, or whatever you want to call it, to my plants. Photo, auto, it don’t make a shit. I prefer it to scrogging for several reasons. First, teardown/cleanup is easier. Second, I feel it trains better. Third, your plant isn’t tied to a screen and difficult to move if needed.

I saw on the news last night packages of seeds are being randomly mailed all over Canada and the USA from China. They are warning people do not open or plant or even depose of them call the authorities. They're not sure what this is all about there seems to be all different kinds of seeds pretty bizarre.

I saw something about that the other day as well. Weird as hell.

I do this, or whatever you want to call it, to my plants. Photo, auto, it don’t make a shit. I prefer it to scrogging for several reasons. First, teardown/cleanup is easier. Second, I feel it trains better. Third, your plant isn’t tied to a screen and difficult to move if needed.

Yeah I have pretty much decided againist the net per everyones advice lol. My goal as I think everyones is, is to get as many colas as I can in a decent amount of time for harvest purposes. But I will ALWAYS take quality over quantity.

Yeah I have pretty much decided againist the net per everyones advice lol. My goal as I think everyones is, is to get as many colas as I can in a decent amount of time for harvest purposes. But I will ALWAYS take quality over quantity.

Scrogging works. It absolutely works. Some folks don't mind its intricacies. I have one in a scrog right now even. But it's a solo plant in a 3x3, and in a recirculating bucket. It's not going anywhere, even if I wanted to without the net. Now I will say that this will probably be the last time I do it. At least for a good while. Not because it doesn't work, but If I'm quadlining the other tents, might as well keep it all the same.

I saw on the news last night packages of seeds are being randomly mailed all over Canada and the USA from China. They are warning people do not open or plant or even depose of them call the authorities. They're not sure what this is all about there seems to be all different kinds of seeds pretty bizarre.
It sounds like the seeds are turning up to be common vegetables and herbs (thank god) but the real cause for concern is it could mean your identity has been compromised. It appears the scammer will take a person's personal information to buy/send products to so they can in turn write a fake review using your name. I can't remember what the name of the scam they used was but it's not something new apparently.

Honestly, it would be nice if some of the sponsors around here would do that. :rofl: I only hope CBP or CBSA up in Canada doesn't respond with increased inspections of foreign packages, but if they do hopefully it's only directed at packages originating from China.

Homer, you're in luck.

First bit of luck, hurry on over to attitude. They have all of those in stock, and take visa.

Third, if you'd like to get an AMEX, I have a Hilton one that I would be happy to give you a referral code for. I'm not 100% sure what bonuses they are running right now, but IIRC they throw some extra points on top of whatever for you if you use a code.
Thank you so much, multiVortex. I checked out Attitude and yes you were right all my strains were in. The Killer A5 Haze only came in five packs and they wanted about $140 so I just went with the other three and it came out to $209 .44 Canadian which works out to157.98 US. With my super lemon haze arriving in a few days I should be set for quite a while. Thanks again! :thumb:

Scrogging works. It absolutely works. Some folks don't mind its intricacies. I have one in a scrog right now even. But it's a solo plant in a 3x3, and in a recirculating bucket. It's not going anywhere, even if I wanted to without the net. Now I will say that this will probably be the last time I do it. At least for a good while. Not because it doesn't work, but If I'm quadlining the other tents, might as well keep it all the same.

I do plan on doing single plants and I will be in a 3x3 so maybe I will try it out then but I may just be comfortable with LST, quadlining and supercropping and just stick to that. Time will tell. Honestly right now picking my next grow is the priority. Actually making room for the tent. I finally figured out where to put it but damn it's going to be a task... From there getting a feel for indoor growing, the tent, the light etc. Then LST. These are my starting points. I pretty much know my grow, I just need decide if I am going to grow out an indica for a friend or not. She changed up the plans on me and Idk how to bring up that it changes things on my end also. Ofc I could just say it but I dont know her that well (gf sisters bfs mom) and I don't want to offend her(I tend to be direct).

Back
Top Bottom