Pennywise Strikes Again

Awwww nuts!

Now what am I to do? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FullSizeRender.jpeg

So sorry to read that Penny. It is beyond disappointing. I admire how well you took it. I think I would be having a melt down.
Not much you can do, I’m disappointed but the indoor will fill my jars

All this SATIVA talk has me looking at this Kali Mist seed I've had for awhile that I want to run. I had the pleasure back in 04 or 05' and she is special. The A5 sounds super legit, I don't know if I could run two Sativas in a 2x4. I need a tent upgrade anyway with more height... hmmm pondering FOR SURE. I wonder if they would stretch like crazy under the 3500k. I don't get crazy stretch with the 132's so it would be interesting.

Regarding SCROG's, there awesome for old tech lights(and a 5.5 foot tall tent) that are good for penetration to about 10 inches or so and that's it. If you defoliate early before you flip to flower(2 days prior), you will be thanking yourself later. The worst part about a SCROG is working the back of the tent and the 3rd week bud set defoliation. You will literally pluck so many leaves for 40-50 minutes you will be frustrated and tired. I just did a last minute SCROG for an unexpected plant and it reminded me why I love my new QB's. You can have the smallest plant and will still give you BIG tops. Now, I just top for 6 mains and LST for a flat canopy. I enjoyed the rematch though in the 2x2.

Johnny, I'm with you on the difficulty defoliating a screen in a tent. I'm making a comeback after an extended lay off. How quickly one forgets the back breaking stretch to the back of the tent, Its demoralising:eek: and painful, but strangely worthwhile in the end:ganjamon:

Attachments

• IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Your ACE seeds are a GREAT choice. I plan to run that K A5 Haze right after I am done on my Nevilles Haze grow.

Thanks. I’ll send you the bill, my friend. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not much you can do, I’m disappointed but the indoor will fill my jars

So all but 1 of the outdoor are kaput? Well, shit. :(

Awwww nuts!

Now what am I to do? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FullSizeRender.jpeg
Nice @multiVortex . Love some GDP genetics, ran the Candyland, baydream before and Purpledream is on the way here soon.
Nice Ace gear you got there too.
Hope i wasn't interrupting Penny, cant help myself when i see seeds..lol

Nice scrog Chenzi
Cheers Penny:high-five:I had to throw that screen in late, everything was starting to fall over..... they were individual plants, but once the halos are installed it's too difficult to move them. I don't know about everyone else, but i seem to have trouble getting these widows to stay upright:rolleyes:

I built and used a scrog for a the first grow and the abandoned. Its now my drying rack, just mounted up higher in the cabinet. Too much of a pain even in my 3 x 3 to water, trim, etc. Now I just take my plants to the workbench to LST, inspect trichomes, etc. I add silica to my soil and havent had to stake and big buds so far. My current grow is my first auto and they are really growing fast...may need a support strategy, but will see soon enough. Keep reading books and here before you decide your grow technique and good luck with your first grow.

Thanks for the great input. I am pretty much settled on LST, supercropping and the occasional topping. I may top sooner than I think because I will have to be a little more aware of height in a tent. I plan on using the tops as clones because I don't just want to kill them.

What silica are you using. I may give it a go.

I have been seeing lolipopping, defoliation and a few other techniques that are quite similar to these. I plan on just letting the plant show me it's canopy and trim accordingly rather than trying anything like that.

I want to try quadlining also.

I checked out Seedman today and they had all four strains I was looking for so I tried to order. I was pretty amazed they had everything I was after.

Neville's Haze Feminised Seeds - 5 Greenhouse Seed Co.
Chemdawg Feminised Seeds - 3 Humboldt Seed Organization
Killer A5 Haze Feminised Seeds - 3 Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Feminised Seeds - 3 Ace Seeds

Even though I have Lemon Haze a few days away from delivery from Seedman that I used my Visa to order they now only accept American Express apparently so basically I spent half the day being unsuccessful. Unfortunately, I don't have an American Express card so I think I have to try bitcoin but that looks like a nightmare. Maybe it's partly because I'm in Canada but I find trying to order seeds a real hassle which is why I am buying so many so I won't have to for the foreseeable future. I'll just keep plugging away at it.

Someone here not long ago said they tried bitcoin. After they bought it there was some sort of as waiting period before they could use it. When the waiting period was up. They had lost money because the Bitcoin rate went down. Can't remember who it was. This is just what I read here I have not use Bitcoin myself.
Yes, I am leery of it and I did read that it takes a couple of days before you can use it. I think for now I will just put things on hold. It does seem like a golden opportunity since they have all four strains I am after but maybe that's only because no one can order because they can't pay, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom