Pennywise Strikes Again

lol, not sure why this notification came up after 30 min. but how was the cup of coffee and the jungle of penny
On my first cup of coffee, I’ll know more soon. Lol

You know I can't taste or smell. I just get high. :rofl:

OK....just for you I went back there and found a clean spoon. I would have thought it was moldy or musky but it's not. It's very sweet but not pineapple. More of an mellow incense but really has very little taste left.

I have my own dispensary right here. :rofl:

I started my day with a Chemdawg from 2019 and followed it up with a bowl of Pineapple Express harvested April 2016. She might be considered a long cure. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never smoked anything cured for that long man. Please share your story. I am a big PE fan and definately want to grow one in near future.

My best smoke is a very potent UK Cheese. I left some top shelf nugs from that batch to my brother years ago and then we came back in town for my friends wedding. I asked my brother to hook me up with some weed for the wedding and he told me that he haven't smoked any from my UKC stash:jawdropper:

That jar was cured for at least 38 months and man it was potent and it was dank. It was my fault that all of the young people there fell asleep early :laughtwo: I think long curing increases body effects dramatically. Everyone was having fun smoking dat cheese but everyone also had private rooms to stay there and all stoners there just took several puffs from my joints and went to their rooms. Eventually I had to go to my room either :rip:

I have had Cannabis flowers for almost 3 years at one time when I was SUPER stock piled up. It gets a little darker with age, but it's still cool to see sticky buds after so long. I haven't went any further out, I have some in the 3-4 month range which is prime, and another around 6 months and it's absolutely perfect. It's hard for most of us to get ahead of the game, once you do... it's worth the wait. After two months of cure, it's ALL bonus.

I think Old Timers is going to be one of my seed purchases for Black Friday. There might be another 1 or 2 from Ace I might get. The Hawaiian Snow from Greenhouse is another.
Dam that's a 20+ weeker. I thought Panama and Nevilles Haze was long at 16 weeks but 20, Wow

Back
Top Bottom