Pennywise Strikes Again

11-04-2020
Update: everything is going fine so far. The only hiccup is the Chem 91 started with 1 true leaf, it has normal leaves coming in but it’s going to be a little behind the rest.
Chemdog D
Triangle Kush
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Chemdog 91
Bandaid Haze Mother

Lookn gud p-dubbs tht bandaid haze mother is turning into quite the beast looks like ull b able 2 take cuttings for days off tht one nice job. An gud luck with the other youngins.

Here is an example of what clones will look like after an ugly start.

clones do weird stuff before they take off. lol

Yes they do, the clone tried to flower while rooting since it was taken off of an Outdoor plant that was in transition to flower. The clone also had a very minor thrip problem from the horrible outdoor season with pests. Outdoor risk is OVER for me, I'll miss it, but these two new QB 96 elites and a taller Gorilla Tent will make me forget all about it.

Yeah, stalls them for a little while, but Cannabis is SO resilient I never worry. it's about building that root system since it's not a seed that builds roots FAST. Ugly on top but SO much going on in the soil that you can't see.

I like turning ugly ducklings into SWANs it's SO gratifying. The plant below was suppose to be an Auto, mislabeled from the Vendor more than likely, so I shoved it in the corner like it was in trouble to let the other two Autos finish up. If this were grown under my QB132's this thing would of been a monster. I look at it like a CHALLENGE... and... Challenge Accepted! :)

DinakFem OGK... SO good and grown under an old Mars Hydro light. Nothing Special.

isn't it good if natural light hits them when their sleeping? I thought green light is what growers use

I like turning ugly ducklings into SWANs it's SO gratifying.
i enjoy that to and your rite it does make you feel better that you accomplished something!
before and after.
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0475.JPG

I love it when clones take off, it’s really exciting.
Agreed!, i think excitement start when the roots get noticed. i've got two more clones make it from the four clones that was put into the cube wool. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom