Pennywise Strikes Again

Picked this up for my GF the other day, tasty terps in it - not sure if I totally believe those numbers (it’s a vape cartridge) but it’s very nice.
DC5CD2CE-F0B9-4176-858D-B5DA668F62C3.jpeg

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

While I don't use SNS all the time, when there is a need for it, accept no substitute. :D

Kinda like the ak-47... when you absolutely have to kill every... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, been a while since I've seen that flick. :rofl:

Definitely. When you need one of their products, you really need one. They do not disappoint.

Absolutely. Veg, well, maybe in a nuke em or die situation, something scorched earth may on a very rare occasion be needed. But 99.9% of the time, not so much.

However, if scorched earth it is, I’m making tobacco tea. Not perfect, and never close to or in flower, but at least it isn’t rat poison. :rofl:

I’m not sure, you could go there page and ask.

Back
Top Bottom