Pennywise Strikes Again

lol penny. True tho! i try to keep up with you, intheshed and mrsauga journals and im always behind or just get lost and have to just jump to the end and catch up.

Anyway, i read you just had a harvest. CONGRATS DUDE! :thumb:

Good morning yep up a little early, I tried the Jellium last night. Same kind of high, doesn’t hit hard but has a nice calming effect. Couldn’t really pick up on the terps maybe another tester today

morning penny. whats shaking on your side of the world this morning

lol penny. True tho! i try to keep up with you, intheshed and mrsauga journals and im always behind or just get lost and have to just jump to the end and catch up.

Anyway, i read you just had a harvest. CONGRATS DUDE! :thumb:
Yeah they are hard to keep up with. Penny is like me on and off all day but mostly on. Not sure about Shed or Sauga I know they post A Lot and their journals move really fast. I try to keep up with them too. Ilikeemsticky is on a lot too. If or when I get far behind I just jump to the current page. They understand and are fine with people just jumping ahead to their last page or post. I usually go back and skim through the pages I missed but if you are crunched for time they understand

Yeah they are hard to keep up with. Penny is like me on and off all day but mostly on. Not sure about Shed or Sauga I know they post A Lot and their journals move really fast. I try to keep up with them too. Ilikeemsticky is on a lot too. If or when I get far behind I just jump to the current page. They understand and are fine with people just jumping ahead to their last page or post. I usually go back and skim through the pages I missed but if you are crunched for time they understand
absolutely

I Gotta figure out how to keep keepers I really don't want to lose these strains. I may just have to grow them out enough to take clones and then do the same with each set of clones and killing off the donor or mother plant as soon as the new cutting takes root maybe I could keep them that way. I know I have A Lot of seeds to work through as well so I would have to be very selective in what I keep.

I’m in a similar spot. Bonsai mothers will fix you right up.

And when you get the cuts Check them well and keep isolated at first so you don't get some unwanted pest

I dip mine as well in h2o2 and nuke em.

I was hoping more incense but it still has time to cure more.

I had a little orange bud last night. Had been a bit, but it’s starting to get a decent hint of orange to the profile now. I think that was cut the first to middle of July.

Either way, plenty of time still.

Back
Top Bottom