Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Thanks for the quick reply! it's not a true hydro grow it's a coco / perlite grow. if that matters.
Coco/perlite is a form of hydro! That would be like saying rockwool isn't true hydro

Anyways, good afternoon PW! I'm catching up at the moment

Ooo PW! your tent look amazing at the moment!! And I hope you don't mind if I respond to remystemple! I was a bit confused when he said he bought Advanced Nutrients grow & then went directly to GH Flora! I wish I had been here to mention the incredibly affordable, hassle-free Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect GMB! It's like $30 for the entire GMB which includes 1 liter of each (grow micro bloom) & I used it in my hydro grow AND the white widow I did in coco & got truly amazing results and never had to worry about PH!

I love AN Nutrients it's just to easy to get side tracked with all the additives and supplements. All of their products that contain beneficial micro organisms is a waste of money in drain to waste coco grows in my opinion. @hortishorti

I love AN Nutrients it's just to easy to get side tracked with all the additives and supplements. All of their products that contain beneficial micro organisms is a waste of money in drain to waste coco grows in my opinion. @hortishorti
I agree, the only AN additives I swear by are Overdrive, and Big Bud. I also did like the Flawless Finish but that's one of those things you can never be sure even worked
The only product I use that's even similar to Bene's is Z7 tbh, LOVE those enzymes ❤

I always keep Z7 around for hydro runs, that will be one of @Rich Farmer legacies her at 420. He introduced us all to Z7.

Hell, I use z7 just to use z7. You know how fabric pots typically get a nice layer of muck on them? Not with z7. I also have not have ANY of the issues with Mightygrow that blazin and Rich had, and I wouldn't doubt if z7 had something to do with that. I will tell you that the pellets are visible in the pot for about a week if using regular water, whereas with z7 they're gone within 2 waterings. So Idk. But heck yeah I love z7 and I thank RF for introducing it us

Yes, I still have original seeds so I'll have to do another run here soon.
I plan to use that Laser Tested ;) Colloidal Silver of mine a go on one of these I got going, just in case.

Especially if you find a purple pheno, the original GSC Xtrm Rich used was big time Purple so should be some showing up in the F1's.
I'll be looking for that, sounds stunning! I actually had another cross he did...think it was Afghan x Auto purp or it might have been GSCX x Auto Purp.

Yea , I only had two seeds and they didnt germinate, sadly.
I plan to keep the nicest one of the two I have and keep it as a mother so I can do all sorts of cloning/seedmaking dirty deeds from it.;)
My veg box is the next part of my operation I'd like to start dialing in. Especially now that I understand VPD and am able to use it to my benefit.

Ooo PW! your tent look amazing at the moment!! And I hope you don't mind if I respond to remystemple! I was a bit confused when he said he bought Advanced Nutrients grow & then went directly to GH Flora! I wish I had been here to mention the incredibly affordable, hassle-free Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect GMB! It's like $30 for the entire GMB which includes 1 liter of each (grow micro bloom) & I used it in my hydro grow AND the white widow I did in coco & got truly amazing results and never had to worry about PH!

GH Floral line up is the same price as the base AN MGB 3 part. It's the additives that drive the costs up.

I use their base and then their bud ignitor, big bud and overdrive. Ignitor and overdrive are only a couple of weeks and the beginning and end of flower so a bottle lasts for several grows. GH you still add the additives is a similar deal but it's easier to remove the nitrogen late in flower. The way their feed schedule is by varying the NPK's throughout the grow seems better suited to the full growth cycle on paper. I am trying them now in DWC.

Exactly. Hey I thought I'd ask right here for a suggestion on a remote way to measure, view and maybe data log the tents environment.

There are commercial products available (PM me if you want a link!) and, if you have any computer experience, you should look into Arduino which allows you to design your own. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom