Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Hopefully he can get the nute mix dialed in, coco really is very forgiving.

Some are bigger than these. Probably time to up pot eh?

20181115_104135.jpg

Chem 4 / Sour Diesel. my favorite so far. short and fat and not a spec of problems.
20181115_104233.jpg

The Blueberry. She grows 3 sets of leave instead of 2 lol. Weird.
20181115_103931.jpg

Some kind of "burmese Sativa"

They can go to 3 gallon no problem, I usually start in my final pot. Takes a little longer for them to take off but much simpler.

last question about this. when i repot, do i bury the plants higher up the stalk? like to just under the first 2 leaves?

Always keep it simple, their shouldn't be too many complicated tasks at all. Give the plant what it needs, nothing more nothing less. Learn to read your plants and they will tell you what they need.

This should be printed in the forward of any cannabis book written. Very insightful and couldn't be more accurate.

This should be printed in the forward of any cannabis book written. Very insightful and couldn't be more accurate.

any advise on how deep to repot? should i keep the top level the same or bury deeper? i feel like if i bury the tall ones deeper they'll make more roots.

Here’s the schedule I’m using, I got it from icemann and it’s working great for me. Just start at half strength or less and then work your way up from there. I’m using a few additives also but just the trio will be fine and will take you to the finish line. Good luck pal hope this helps.✌️

I’m in dwc also and your in coco so you will probably feed at lower levels than me anyway cause you feed multiple times daily. You may want to start at quarter strength and work your way to half or you may be able to get a good schedule for coco online.✌️

any advise on how deep to repot? should i keep the top level the same or bury deeper? i feel like if i bury the tall ones deeper they'll make more roots.
I bury my tomato plants a little deeper when I repot. It helps give them some strength. Never done it with cannabis.

The plants look great, and like PW said, they should explode after uppotting.

Here’s the schedule I’m using, I got it from icemann and it’s working great for me. Just start at half strength or less and then work your way up from there. I’m using a few additives also but just the trio will be fine and will take you to the finish line. Good luck pal hope this helps.✌️

Thanks for taking the time to help me out guys. I feel the worries sliding away as things reveal themselves to me one step at a time

Thanks for taking the time to help me out guys. I feel the worries sliding away as things reveal themselves to me one step at a time
Best advice I can give is make the environment in your growroom your b@3ch! That is step one, in my humble opinion. Only took me two years to stop ignoring it.

Thanks guys for the great info! :Namaste:

Yup. the help from you all will speed up my learning and save so many lives in the process. THANKS!!!

I love to help out here when I can, I learned everything I know from 420 so if I can help someone else out I’m all for it.✌️
Yea I feel the same way, tried another forum, but it wasnt anywhere near as helpful and friendly as :420:

Plus, Penny has been involved in every journal Ive kept here. You a good dude Pdub!

Back
Top Bottom